Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it’ll be a special type of haki specifically related to the Will of D that made Roger so strong.
Oh yeah, there's also his D clan side of things. Maybe some kind of race/D clan specific power, though I doubt it. If anything maybe the VOAT itself is the D specific power that only certain D clan people can awaken. And I really doubt Haki will be flashed out anymore by Oda going foreward. I think we've reached the max we can go with the Haki powerset in the series.

Kaido saying he didn't want to win unfairly and ZKK copium boys think he's suddenly going to go on a rampage and Luffy can't stop him

:ihaha:

ZKK bums are going to be the laughing stock of the decade

:gokulaugh:

Quick find your rocks to hide under ZKK bros

:risitameh:
Hmm where is Luffy cant stop his rampage stuff that is new :suresure:

As a honest Zoro fan I already took the blackpill that Luffy has a MUCH higher ceiling than Zoro
When Luffy began his journey Zoro was already a seasoned veteran pirate hunter and he was roughly on par with Luffy! now with Luffy mastering all 4 types of haki and awakening one of the strongest devil fruits in the series the gap will just keep getting bigger and bigger. Luffy also fights tougher characters which is a superior training method to lifting weights and fighting mediocre opposition

I

Indigo

The WG knowing about Gomu Gomu = Nika all this time makes no fucking sense

This feels like such a massive retcon with a shitty explanation of the "devil fruit keeps escaping from us"

This only explains Shanks stealing it from you, but not the fact that for the last 3 years you knew Luffy had this shit, you did fucking nothing

Why would I need arguments when you punched yourself out? :kobeha:

You said the same after Luffy split the sky. Hoping for more luck this time without seeing the 6th L coming? :kobeha:

It's ok to be jealous of Zoro's tattoo on Kaido because even Sun God Nika is too weak to do it. :handsup:

Tell me more. :watchout:

No, I expect him to do the same what he did to thick steel plates but I guess he simply cannot match exhausted Zoro? :kobeha:
Yes, the scar is the only thing Oden did to Kaido. Zoro did more and is automatically at least as great as Oden. :leohah:
Imagine complaining about Zoro getting back up thanks to medicine while your boy gets back up because he is a Looney Toon. :kobeha:
Nika wont leave a papercut because he cannot match even weakened Zoro.
And he wont do anything to Kaido because Zoro is the one who will have to deal with him anyway. :handsup:

Lol. Luffy doesn't need to match exhausted Zoro because what exhausted Zoro did was not significant. Didn't even bother Kaido. Yeah Kaido praised him about getting as scar as a lip service but nothing more after that. lol

The scar is the only thing that Oden did to Kaido, that was before someone interrupted the battle. Kaido is about to meet his creator before someone interrupted the fight. And Zoro scarring Kaido makes himn as great as Oden? Kaido didn't even feel anythng from Zoro aside from the unusual sword he is holding. lol And Kaido only sees Oden in Luffy not once but many times already. lol Keep your headcannon to yourself.

Nika won't leave a papercut because he will beat Kaido.That's the fact. Luffy beat the main boss. It has always been and will always be. lol (hope you're not on suicide watch lol)

Zoro will not deal with anyone aside from the imaginary grim reaper brought by the MINK ROIDS. lol

The WG knowing about Gomu Gomu = Nika all this time makes no fucking sense

This feels like such a massive retcon with a shitty explanation of the "devil fruit keeps escaping from us"

This only explains Shanks stealing it from you, but not the fact that for the last 3 years you knew Luffy had this shit, you did fucking nothing
I imagine everytime they sent CPs to Luffy post TS, Shanks bribed them or deceive them by giving DF replicas and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.