Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahahaha. Zoro slash HOdy. You probably stopped reading coz you believe Hody is dead there. lol. LEt me tell you a secret. Hody was alive and he wreaked havoc in Gyoncorde Plaza. So the on shot that you claim is just a plain false narrative. lol
Wahahaha,keep dreaming about ZKK. Fact is Luffy will finish Kaido and Liberate Wano.
Zoro never lost to Yeti bros? Then why did he pass out against them? lol
Luffy fought Cracker alone? lol Luffy was surrounded by Homies and yuou said luffy fought cracker alone? lol. There should be alimit to how stupid you can be. lol

If Zoro came to WCI, he woudl have passed out from Oven like how he passed out from nerfed Killer. lol

Haha. Panel is not helpiung me when it shows how Law made his Shambles move. lol. Panel will not help if you intentionally avoid that. That's how delusional you are. lol

ZKK. The most stupid thing that was ever termed in One Piece History. lol. It will also go down and be flushed in the toilet like a piece of sh't.
You: ZolO IS StUdPiD AnD WeAK

Also you: I Need to stay relevant and talk about Zoro and ZKK every week

its interesting to me that luffys new laugh is the one from when he ate the laughing mushroom after ace died. "now everything is funny! even though im all alone!". something sinister happening here?
He didn't eat the mushroom after ace died. He ate it after Kuma sent his crew and him away.

Yeah. The laugh is influenced by outside factors. Earlier it was mushroom. Now his zoan df awakening. Awakened Zoans can influence the mental state of their users.

Status
Not open for further replies.