Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

So we should have about 10-12 chapters left before the raid is over?
No, kaido went through all these attacks during all these chapters to just warm up, it was just a basic warm up, the real fight starts now, 50 chapters for luffy against kaido, + 120 chapters of FLASH BACK from WAIDO.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro, I mean, why the heck does Oda think it's a good idea to always make these random scene switches, especially at those important moments? The Gorosei stuff was related to the Nika reveal, so it was fitting but Hiyori? This subplot could be handled the next chapter...
Imagine next chapter we get some more lore reveal and Oda randomly switches to that useless hoe Nami and Usopp for some gag scene.

Japanese readers are too fucking soft if they called him out on his bullshit he would listen.

Imagine next chapter we get some more lore reveal and Oda randomly switches to that useless hoe Nami and Usopp for some gag scene.

Japanese readers are too fucking soft if they called him out on his bullshit he would listen.
It's sure gonna happen anyway. At least I hope the chapter would still be mostly dedicated to awakening Luffy vs Kaido.

Oda's new editors are a bunch of GODA worshippers... but I dunno how japanese readers are like when it comes to OP.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
They were going to take down a Yonko and their forces, tf did you expect the arc to be about homie?
So you agreed with what I said before calling my critique stupid, in spite of the fact that you just agreed with me lmfao. Remember kids, Schizophrenia is in fact treatable.

Don’t ever change WorstGen
:cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's sure gonna happen anyway. At least I hope the chapter would still be mostly dedicated to awakening Luffy vs Kaido.

Oda's new editors are a bunch of GODA worshippers... but I dunno how japanese readers are like when it comes to OP.
Japanese readers have low standards reading-wise. You can see by the sales of subpar mangas that have 0 writing logic and etc. They just worship him blindly.

fight ended 3 chapters later
Post automatically merged:

there was a article recently about them complaining about wano's pacing and the breaks

we will have the flashback of kaido when luffy is going to prepare his final attack...

back to the present luffy punches kaido so powerfully that he destroys wano's waterfall and sends kaido to mariejoise

kaido defeated:finally::cheers:

:crazwhat:Sanji is the new King of Pirates in the movie (and he became a swordman as well because why not)
Luffy don’t have his straw hat anymore is the first time that happen what going on ?

Contrary to what most people think, Oda doesn't always have everything planned out in advance.
I don't think Oda plans everything out, but that he can be creative enough to present interestingly wacky ideas even if last minute. lol

Why was Oda saying the Gomu Gomu no Mi is a Paramecia even though it's actually a Zoan

Status
Not open for further replies.