• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

1 chapter is enough

Luffy vs kaido was already a high diff fight even before G5
Post automatically merged:

How can the grim reaper plotline end before kaido falls?

also, orochi still needs to face Momo
Ha ha ha, nope. Expect Kaido to go "beyond his limits" or some shit of this type.

When he fought Oden, he did it in base and dragon form... and Oden was said to be a MONSTER.

Now, Kaido uses his hybrid form, so he is of course fighting strong dudes and knows he needs to pull all out too.

Expect some crazy PU like awakening or state change/fighting style before he goes defeated.

Oh, and the flashback, of course.

I REALLY doubt he is dying but the summary does makes it seem like that subplot is over
INDEED. Maybe just fainted until Kaido gets defeated.

Wuffy is back, and Kaido will try to stay here to match him for sure.

The dude LOVES to fight man... he could even collapse from fatige rather than abandon.

Both dudes are fucking happy here... but it's "special" for Kaido while for Wuffy it's to save Wano and be one step ahead to the OP.

ONE PIECE Editor:

The battle of Monkey D. Luffy against Kaido is about to end!

° The battle is expected to end completely in chapter 1045, which is the chapter that will coincide with the end of the next volume number 103
I doubt it. The next chapter most likely ends with kicking off Kaido's flashback to start the new volume. Kaido isn't losing until we get his flashback.

ONE PIECE Editor:

The battle of Monkey D. Luffy against Kaido is about to end!

° The battle is expected to end completely in chapter 1045, which is the chapter that will coincide with the end of the next volume number 103
I dont think it is going to be that fast. Especially since the next chapter is going to be the end of volume 103, means Oda will most likely tease us with cliffhanger like he always did. If any, i think the end of next chapter will be the start of Kaido's Flashback. But I believe the fight will end next volume tho.

So basically the DF is the same, being it is just a Zoan now and it is awaken. Freedom means he can change his body with more accurancy at will, just as a Katakuri can mold his body and it being a special paramecia.

So changing the direction of Luffy's attacks is a power in the Devil Fruit which is freedom lol.

We have seen Luffy use this "freedom" to accelarate his cells, gain muscles, gain speed, gain size and not just mass.

With his awaken abilities he can do the same but not much greater just as any other awaken ability and also can affect his surroundings.

And being a Zoan now, I think Oda has done this to explain somehow that that will of JoyBoy and his abilities are sealed in the Devil Fruit, just as any other Zoan Devil Fruit must have the essence of the animal it is related to.

This also confirms that Buda existed, the fenix existed, and all the Zoan animals. Wow,

I dont think it is going to be that fast. Especially since the next chapter is going to be the end of volume 103, means Oda will most likely tease us with cliffhanger like he always did. If any, i think the end of next chapter will be the start of Kaido's Flashback. But I believe the fight will end next volume tho.
zoro defeated King end of 102. Perfect for Kaido to fall end of 103.

So basically the DF is the same, being it is just a Zoan now and it is awaken. Freedom means he can change his body with more accurancy at will, just as a Katakuri can mold his body and it being a special paramecia.

So changing the direction of Luffy's attacks is a power in the Devil Fruit which is freedom lol.

We have seen Luffy use this "freedom" to accelarate his cells, gain muscles, gain speed, gain size and not just mass.

With his awaken abilities he can do the same but not much greater just as any other awaken ability and also can affect his surroundings.

And being a Zoan now, I think Oda has done this to explain somehow that that will of JoyBoy and his abilities are sealed in the Devil Fruit, just as any other Zoan Devil Fruit must have the essence of the animal it is related to.

This also confirms that Buda existed, the fenix existed, and all the Zoan animals. Wow,
Yes

Luffy has all the skills Kid, Law, and Zoro have, but better

His haki feats shit on zoro's. He split the sky with kaido and was more or less fighting on par with him up until Mr. Go interfered. His ACoC portrayal is clearly far better for the aforementioned reasons(Zoro didn't even learn to use it until his fight with king). He has internal destruction while zoro has only shown barrier CoA. and Luffy has FS.

His awakening feats shit on Kid/Laws. Unlike the latter, his awakening actually increases his stamina instead of decreasing it. He's also able to hurt kaido with awakening alone, just like they were with big mom. Yet he hasn't even used any named attacks with awakening, and we can assume he is capable of stacking awakening with G2-G4.

Maybe they could 3v1 or 4v1 him, but they 'd definitely lose a 2v1.
Luffy doesn’t have BM or Kaido’s durability. Kid/Law beat a yonko first with unmastered awakening and they only needed 1 try. Luffy had 3 tries already and he was still getting rekt. Portrayal is clear, his rivals aren’t scrubs for him to beat them together just because he’s barely gonna win against Kaido. Adding in Zoro and Killer is not helping Luffy’s case either

We have only seen a glimpse of his awakening, why say it shits on Law’s? The moves that hit BM would be hitting Luffy worse and that stamina boost is temporary. I’m willing to bet there’s big drawbacks from his awakening

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.