Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody seems to care about the Hiyori - Orochi plot line in this chapter but I think there is something quite noticeable in that scene. The Kazenbo (Kanjuro's drawing with his last words) instead of going for Hiyori as per Orochi's orders went to Orochi and burned him up. Why did it do that? A couple of reasons that I could think of are:
1. It was just a sort of last minute affection sort of thing, the Kazenbo was dying and Kanjuro's spirit wanted to hug/touch his lord/master before dying and forgot what harm it would do, unintentional foolish last gap thing.
2. Kanjuro's spirit finally had it with Orochi and turned on his master for having him lead such a miserable life, intentional act of revenge.
3. There was in the end, at the very end, some sort of feeling/lingering affection towards Oden and his family in Kanjuro and his spirit could not bring itself to harm Hiyori (she was a very young child when Kanjuro was sent forward in time) and in a last act of redemption it tried to bring Orochi down.

One Piece is officially ruined with this goofy Luffy Tunes shit. I just want to see what the One Piece is at this point. Feel like I've wasted 20 years of my life.

Oda can write preschool kindergarten shit afterwards. That's what he wants to do.
Frankly can't believe are all happy bout Luffy having a legendary DF that is considered the most powerful of all.

From tolerating Luffy now I don't even care bout the character lmao.

Nobody seems to care about the Hiyori - Orochi plot line in this chapter but I think there is something quite noticeable in that scene. The Kazenbo (Kanjuro's drawing with his last words) instead of going for Hiyori as per Orochi's orders went to Orochi and burned him up. Why did it do that? A couple of reasons that I could think of are:
1. It was just a sort of last minute affection sort of thing, the Kazenbo was dying and Kanjuro's spirit wanted to hug/touch his lord/master before dying and forgot what harm it would do, unintentional foolish last gap thing.
2. Kanjuro's spirit finally had it with Orochi and turned on his master for having him lead such a miserable life, intentional act of revenge.
3. There was in the end, at the very end, some sort of feeling/lingering affection towards Oden and his family in Kanjuro and his spirit could not bring itself to harm Hiyori (she was a very young child when Kanjuro was sent forward in time) and in a last act of redemption it tried to bring Orochi down.
4. Kanjuro's last order brought ''the glorious death of the Kurozumi''

Status
Not open for further replies.