Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

“Wait Gandhi, we should do it when he’s in the middle of world class fight with an emperor we don’t want to anger. We should also kill one of our best agents!”
The reason this is happening is because Oda needed the quick lore dump with Who's WHo to explain Nika so it didn't look like a bigger asspull than it already is.

He probably only just came up with this a couple arcs ago. So the problem arises is that he needs Luffy to awaken to beat Kaido. But then people will be like wtf is this it makes no sense. So he is left in a spot where the only people that would have info on the fruit is Shanks and the WG. Shanks obviously is not involved so it has to be the WG

What do you mean by “powerlevel”? Between Enel, Blackbeard Whitebeard and Law’s df, how would scale “powerlevel”… all four of these DFs have names like unique, ultimate, greatest, invincible

Now Luffy’s DF has joined with most ridiculous and legendary…

So among all these five DFs, what do you mean by “powerlevel” and does the DF with the highest “powerlevel” among these automatically make the other DFs less impressive?
It's not that hard to understand, something like Enel's clearly leans towards a destructive power threat while a ridiculous smiling liberator leans towards an unpredictable variable/symbolic threat.

Because ridiculous shit like this has been happening since the manga first serialized, and was even more so heavily prevalent preskip- which is what most people love. So people acting like this is all of a sudden an issue, has either been lying to themselves or others for years about liking One Piece. Because I'll tell you right now, I have been around a long time, and I have never seen anyone criticize the wackiness of One Piece. But now all of a sudden, it's a problem. And funnily enough, it's a problem because it involves power levels.

There are people reading One Piece while telling themselves that they are reading Berserk or something ffs

:lawsigh:

Important deaths are ok.

We don't need crew members to do so even lol.
Even two scarbads would make the tension feel real.

I agree. though I'd say that Kin's was the biggest culprit here. Kiku is still in danger of dying. Now, whether she most likely survive or not is suspect (she most likely well), but it wasn't a fake death imo. She was dealt a fatal wound and is dying, and will die if not treated in time.

Ashura seems to have died, so there is that.

I agree that there should've been a death or two, but it seems Oda is trying to prove the scabbards wrong with their "die with honor" ideology through Usopp's words and Kaido mocking them. To him, that is more important than killing them since he doesn't like death that much

No, its more like i dont like a resturant and keep going there, if the food isnt my taste why tf am i Going to the same resturant over and over? One pieve has been goofy manga since chapter 1 and yall just relized that?
Nope.

If I kept going to the restaurant is cuz I loved it if it's suddenly becomes shit I'll complain.

(I don't even care bout the loony toons stuff lmao just the legendary and godly DF ).

Because more than likely, though that needs to be confirmed yet, that the Gorosei didn't have the information back then.

The conversation happening right now seem to point that the information that they're giving to the audience only just now they learnt about it, most likely from Imu (the posters with the giant strawhat is big suspect) or Shanks. When they're talking about WG, they're the talking about the organisation in the past, not themselves most likely. The reason we're seeing the conversation is to give the readers the exposition that we need to explain what's going on.

The way they're talking with their shock "previous chapters when asking why it was renamed" seems to me to say that it was something they only recently knew about and decided to act immediately (CP0 dude)

Why did Imu only tell them now? Well, we'll have to wait and see the explanation for that before we judge.
Except that they literally threw a Rob Lucci level prodigy in Impel Down for failing to guard it and have known Luffy’s had the Gomu Gomu since at least as Alabasta.

Nope.

If I kept going to the restaurant is cuz I loved it if it's suddenly becomes shit I'll complain.

(I don't even care bout the loony toons stuff lmao just the legendary and godly DF ).
You can have problem with DF stuff, but you cant complain about G5 being goofy since everything luffy has done been Goofy, always expect maybe Snakeman

I agree. though I'd say that Kin's was the biggest culprit here. Kiku is still in danger of dying. Now, whether she most likely survive or not is suspect (she most likely well), but it wasn't a fake death imo. She was dealt a fatal wound and is dying, and will die if not treated in time.

Ashura seems to have died, so there is that.

I agree that there should've been a death or two, but it seems Oda is trying to prove the scabbards wrong with their "die with honor" ideology through Usopp's words and Kaido mocking them. To him, that is more important than killing them since he doesn't like death that much
Well it's indeed losing a lot to for keeping that "honor" thing.

It's the beginning of a new era but the tension is barely alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.