Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE this meme/joke right here is precisely why I think they had to have been told something by someone (doesn't have to be Shanks)

Otherwise it just doesn't make sense.
you are right ,it doesn't make sense
shanks telling them doesn't make sense either
they acknowledged the wg have been after the fruit for 800 years

but the answer is staring at you in the face ; Not sure you want that answer tho.
luffy's devil fruit being this important is starting to look like an adjustment oda made fairly recently likely as a solution to beating kaido.

ZKK agenda failed
Luffy is dead agenda failed
Joyboy is back agenda failed
Reincarnation agenda failed
Beside all g5 luffy seems stronger than mihawk itself:kobeha:

Although, luffy is beating the shit of kaido but zorotards are the one feeling the pain
yeah and expect threads of Kaido downgrade in the next days,
kaido weakest yonko, kaido mythical zoan the weakest mythical, King >> Kaido blah blah:suresure:

you are right ,it doesn't make sense
shanks telling them doesn't make sense either
they acknowledged the wg have been after the fruit for 800 years

but the answer is staring at you in the face ; Not sure you want that answer tho.
luffy's devil fruit being this important is starting to look like an adjustment oda made fairly recently likely as a solution to beating kaido.
What possibly gave you this bold idea???? Could it be the fact that it didn’t get hinted at until chapter 970+ in a random Tobiroppo fight????? No way!!!

Oda seriously expects us to believe:

-> The Gomu Gomu is so dangerous that the Gorosei would literally anger a Yonko and sacrifice a top agent to stop it from awakening.

-> The Gorosei never thought to do anything about it, even when Cypher Pol, warlords, and even freaking Navy HQ were facing the SHs.

Guys, this is horse shit. If you actually gave a damn about the story you should be insulted by this.

Once again, you lack context. You don't know why it's happening. I'm not saying it's good that Oda did this without explaining, but there is a reason for it

Read the last 2 pages of 1037:

Entire goal was to capture Robin

Then a page later it's about Luffy.

Then in 1041 they tell the CP-0 guy to drop his goal for capturing Robin and go after Luffy:

Something caused them to go from Robin -> Luffy.

We do not know what that "Something" is.

Let's take a chill pill. Oda is notorious for this shit (delivering revelations without explanation as to how its possible)

Read the page before. Orochi makes it seem like they should all die together.

"Only you can lay our souls to rest".

Then after he talks about Fukurokuju saving him.
Thanks for the clarification, so in the end it was because Orochi was dodging/lying to Kanjuro that they are all going to die when he actually wanted to escape with Fukurkujo and that lie (attempt to get Kanjuro to do another service for him) actually backfired.

Luffy's fight with Blackbeard is going to be totally ridiculous. Remember BB fighting Ace, and rolling around on the floor going "ow ow" while in pain? The guy has the comedic theatrics down for a toon fight with Joyboy. Cant wait to see it. The imagination for that fight is basically limitless now, i always thought its gonna be a boring haki clash / fist battle. Now i am really excited

:leohah:

Last edited:
Greg on AP

TBH, I texted him about this chap and got some of his thoughts on it. Ultimately his no effs given attitude was focused directly at the mindsets of some of the kinds of posters in this thread and he was spot-on and their reactions are just...chef's kiss. Just as planned kinda thing. I've a mind to text him about this fruit thing but the second I do I gotta keep my trap shut about it and it's way too much fun to discuss so for now I'm happy to remain ignorant.

Pretty interesting
does that imply that Oda expected this reaction or what?

Fuck man the Who's who fight makes so much more sense now. Oda needed a former WG member to exposition dump Nika and the gomu gomu being stolen.

I remember everyone memeing about Who's who telling Jinbei everyting and it was so weird. Then after Jinbei attacked people were confused and thought the fight was gonna continue but it didn't. That was only so Oda can throw Nika in there real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.