Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get over with the chapter
Whether it's good or bad
I'm just happy that other plot lines are finished including Orochi(let's hope)

Joyboy/Nika plot is done
The long awaited Gear 5/awakening is done
Now only await Flashback and the final battle.
And fight must be in Wano mainland
At least in won't disappoint.

Oden: "There will be a gigantic battle that will split the sea" is still on hold

I think people misinterpret the zoan fruits having a will of their own as "there is someone's soul within each zoan fruit"
They can have basic animalistic instincts based off the model but that's it ...

There won't ever be a Sukuna/Kurama type stuff with Luffy people need to drop that agenda, OP isn't about that kind of stuff
The closest to that might be awakwning, just like the impel down beasts awakening their animal mind merges, similarly Luffy's awkaening Nika's features appearing on Luffy (overexaggerated reactions, the hair? so on)

Kaido losing to Bugs Bunny vs Kaido getting slayed by monster samurai Zori. To think that Kaido fans would prefer the Looney Tunes version :crazwhat:

Luckily Oda prefers the monster samurai version :zosleepy:
everyone who is fan of a villain would rather want luffy to be the one who fights them because as goofy as he looks
he is pretty much primed to be the most broken character in the series and that's greater portrayal for our villain.
essentially means it took the chosen one character to take them down.

Let's get over with the chapter
Whether it's good or bad
I'm just happy that other plot lines are finished including Orochi(let's hope)

Joyboy/Nika plot is done
The long awaited Gear 5/awakening is done
Now only await Flashback and the final battle.
And fight must be in Wano mainland
At least in won't disappoint.

Oden: "There will be a gigantic battle that will split the sea" is still on hold
I really don't understand why Oda gave Orochi more screen time if he was gonna end like this LOL....

Oda should have finished with him during the Kaido slice instead imo...

We just wasted many panels on Hiyori sobbing and blaming Orochi only for Kanjuro fire to take him out LOL

It's just too fucking stupid of a plot

I’m gonna be real with you guys. This chapter pisses me off like 10x more than Kin’emon being fake killed for poop jokes.

For me personally, this has basically killed any desire I have to see later OP fights with Luffy. And I no longer want to see Luffy vs Akainu. Oda basically massacred my motivation for my own freaking agenda lmao.
Bolded is problem with you guys. Why the fuck you have agenda in first place?

In 800 years no one else awakened the fruit, that's probably why they weren't too worried about Luffy, until they saw the possibility that he might actually awaken to beat Kaido.

Besides they had the balance of powers installed for this reason to prevent the pirates from growing, but that balance is destroyed now.

Let the people cope:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:.
This chapter is suppossed to be hit or miss though i understand the problem of some people .Most of the hatred is forced trying to insert their own agenda .Its good if they take a break or quit OP .But 90% of them will return next week too complaing about same shit.
Now what will be bad if Oda doesnt give Kaido another powerup.
What I fail to understand is OP and other shonen manga from 2000's all come in delay the reveal concept though OP is the only runnig .
So you have to wait for explaination.Its not like JJK or other new gen manga where it is automatic reveal.People are reading for so many years and still not understanding.
Anyway a legendary chapter .Hope the fight surpasses 1042.
WAIDO VS WUFFY incoming

GUYS I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHY GOROSEI DIDN'T SEND ADMIRALS AFTER LUFFY
BECAUSE THEY CANNOT TRUST THEM THEY CAN ONLY RELY ON CIPHER POL
I MEAN IF KUZAN HAD THAT KIND OF INFORMATION YOU CAN THINK HOW CRUCIAL WILL THAT BE OR IF FUJITORA HAD IT

Status
Not open for further replies.