Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since its the end of Orochi, I must say he is one of the luckiest villain in one piece. He can eat whatever he wants and fuck almost anyone he wants. He ruled over Wano for almost 2 decades without much effort compared to other villains. Crocodile tried to invade Alabasta but failed, Doflamingo had to train hard to get Dressrosa and only reigned for a few years same with Arlong, many more villains.
i honestly dont't feel orochi is dead without his head being cut off lol

Since its the end of Orochi, I must say he is one of the luckiest villain in one piece. He can eat whatever he wants and fuck almost anyone he wants. He ruled over Wano for almost 2 decades without much effort compared to other villains. Crocodile tried to invade Alabasta but failed, Doflamingo had to train hard to get Dressrosa and only reigned for a few years same with Arlong, many more villains.
Wapol

Next chapter 1045:
Title: Luffy vs Kaido
Cover page: The knife from the kids from Linlin brokes by the germa 66 body
The whole fight will dominate luffy but kaido will fight back in the end of the chapter Luffy will win and the narrotor will announce that

Next chapter 1045:
Title: Luffy vs Kaido
Cover page: The knife from the kids from Linlin brokes by the germa 66 body
The whole fight will dominate luffy but kaido will fight back in the end of the chapter Luffy will win and the narrotor will announce that
we getting a color spread next chapter

I also hate that Luffy was given all the tools he needed since the start. It’s lame
He is already a D, already recognized by Shanks with the SH, Garp Grand son and Dragon son, trained by Ray, prophecy, and now we learnt he has THE DF from the beginning.

Yeah the others had fucking no chance from the start.

They pushed the chosen one thing to the limit
Well, OP always had that theme tho. We knew since the beginning Luffy was lucky. This is why I am more indifferent here than compared to Naurto who was portrayed as this hard working student only to take that way later.

Luffy is first of all a pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.