Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love How the people that criticize this chapter have the WORST arguments possible for It.

Like....its even pity at this point. Its FULL headcanon of something we have close to 0 context AND...
even the gourosei themselfs know the past WG failled and even questioned chapters before why would they change a Name of a fruit. Not even THEM knew everything for a long time, probably shanks or even Imu told them by now.

Its literally the hate for the sake of hating.

This forum NEVER fails to surprise me with pathetic members Full of BS.
:whitepress::kata:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I wont mind the change, he still has the properties of rubber but on an extreme because he awakened. He's somply a human mythical zoan with powers to stretch, when awakened to an extreme.

What I would have done tho keep this fruit not as known to the Gorosei, but keep it as a legend among Lunarians to tie into their lore.

Gorosei knowing so much about it but not taking proper actions when they destroyed Ohara, destroyed Law's hometown for profit is kind of eh.
I also hate that Luffy was given all the tools he needed since the start. It’s lame
He is already a D, already recognized by Shanks with the SH, Garp Grand son and Dragon son, trained by Ray, prophecy, and now we learnt he has THE DF from the beginning.

Yeah the others had fucking no chance from the start.

They pushed the chosen one thing to the limit

Since its the end of Orochi, I must say he is one of the luckiest villain in one piece. He can eat whatever he wants and fuck almost anyone he wants. He ruled over Wano for almost 2 decades without much effort compared to other villains. Crocodile tried to invade Alabasta but failed, Doflamingo had to train hard to get Dressrosa and only reigned for a few years same with Arlong, many more villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.