Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg on AP

TBH, I texted him about this chap and got some of his thoughts on it. Ultimately his no effs given attitude was focused directly at the mindsets of some of the kinds of posters in this thread and he was spot-on and their reactions are just...chef's kiss. Just as planned kinda thing. I've a mind to text him about this fruit thing but the second I do I gotta keep my trap shut about it and it's way too much fun to discuss so for now I'm happy to remain ignorant.

Pretty interesting
I searched all recent posts of Greg in AP forum couldn't find this. Did he PM you or somebody else or just fraud?

:leohah::leohah:

I love how people act like it is just so easy for the World Government to send people after Luffy, like they are omnipotent, and supposed to know where a person who is sailing the seas of a massive World is at all times.

Hell, why even create a bounty system, because apparently, capturing pirates is the easiest thing in the World to do.

Why do they let Blackbeard roam free, when he has a Devil Fruit that can potentially destroy the World? Same thing with Whitebeard... Why did they let him get so big and powerful? How come they haven't been going after the Gura Gura no Mi themselves?

It's just so easy.... I don't get why.....

Greg on AP

TBH, I texted him about this chap and got some of his thoughts on it. Ultimately his no effs given attitude was focused directly at the mindsets of some of the kinds of posters in this thread and he was spot-on and their reactions are just...chef's kiss. Just as planned kinda thing. I've a mind to text him about this fruit thing but the second I do I gotta keep my trap shut about it and it's way too much fun to discuss so for now I'm happy to remain ignorant.

Pretty interesting
Who did he text?

Greg on AP

Pretty interesting
So basically, people are reacting exactly how Oda wanted them to. Like, they seriously are playing right into his hands. We've always known Oda likes to troll the fandom, but it's pretty dope to see some actual confirmation on it.

So basically, people are reacting exactly how Oda wanted them to. Like, they seriously are playing right into his hands. We've always known Oda likes to troll the fandom, but it's pretty dope to see some actual confirmation on it.
Odda likes to be unpredictable and subvert expectations.
He might think this results in surprise but for many it results in disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:
They said this about the vs Yonko saga too:kobeha:
Wano is pretty dark though. I am expecting the next saga to be much more darker. Summit war was pretty dark too. We were introduced to slavery and WG. . What not. The heros didn't have good time the whole saga. They collected Ls back to back. People important to MC died.
:few:

I don't think the fandom ever recovered from Ace's death. It was brutal and completely unexpected.

Wano is pretty dark though. I am expecting the next saga to be much more darker. Summit war was pretty dark too. We were introduced to slavery and WG. . What not. The heros didn't have good time the whole saga. They collected Ls back to back. People important to MC died.
:few:
Are you kidding me? It's still goofy.
And it will never be a non goofy series.

Status
Not open for further replies.