Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Oda San really come out and say he doesn't give an F to peoples mixed reactions about chapter 1044? Heard people talking about that.

Damn now that he has the Money the Fame and Power he can finally relax after 20 years of pressure.

:finally::usoprice:

You became expert on how Oda will write the explanation? :risicheck:

I would like to know what will happen for next 2 chapters. fr.

Yeah. Those two can be the culprits. But orders changed in very short time. They were trying to capture Robin first. But after something happened, they wanted to eliminate Luffy first.

The change happened in very short duration.
Yep, its easy, just think what would be the most stupid explanation for something and thats likely what Oda will do.
:kayneshrug:

Did Oda San really come out and say he doesn't give an F to peoples mixed reactions about chapter 1044? Heard people talking about that.

Damn now that he has the Money the Fame and Power he can finally relax after 20 years of pressure.

I bet he worked hard on this chapter, probably several dozens hours

One Piece generic haters be like:

"Ignore the means, focus only in the beginning and the very end, choose the convenient points so i can argue its baaad writing"

Fujitora is about to drop the whole Dressrosa city on Luffy and his allies but gives up because he likes Luffy more than he does the World Government

Haters:

Basically he doesn’t mind what others think he’s just writing the story he wants

Yeah I know that. It’s not a "proof". I listed the other things because of that. If you consider them all together then it’s proof enough that Luffy has potential to be the next Nika.
I would’ve sent an Admiral to hunt his ass… just to be safe.
In fairness, Dressrosa should have been a wash. Imagine if Doflamingo didn't antagonize the gladiators and Fujitora decided to do his job

Maybe the WG are too sure of their power structure lasting forever.
Until now, they have successfully dealt with any threat.
I think the WG won't even know what hit them. They don't expect to be taken down.
When it finally happens, they will be in utter disbelief.
Mark my words, Imu will make the Enel face.

Marines: "There’s a new Pirate named Monkey D.Luffy. He defeated Sir Crocodile. He has the Gum Gum fruit."

Gorosei: "What a D. , the most dangerous bloodline, with the Gum Gum fruit we’ve been hunting for 800 years? Hmm let’s wait for another 2 years."

After Marineford

Marines: " Monkey D.Luffy is a serious threa..-"

Gorosei: “ WE ARE GONNA WAIT!!! "

Great writing
did you actually read one piece lol. right after crocodile they tell rob lucci to kill him (AFTER they capture robin and get franky and the prints, rob lucci tells spandam they're not finished, because when cp9 gets called in its for murder. then he says he doesn't kill anyone he hasnt been ordered to kill. then he fights luffy. this means rob lucci was specifically ordered to kill luffy.) after that they tell moria to kill him and send kuma to help. right after that they send admirals after him. theyre trying to kill him pretty hard the whole time.

the only time they havent been specifically trying to kill luffy and pulling admirals in to do it (or at least a VA+Pacifistas+a full fleet w battleships+sentomaru, on just a rumor because of demaro blacks scam not even confirmed knowledge luffy was there) was in yonko territory, where theyre not supposed to operate.

now they're openly trying to kill him in yonko territory because its THAT big of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.