Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kaido lol. It makes no sense for him to go down in one chapter after a power up
But this isn't "a power up", this is the 3rd power up Luffy has had fighting Kaido. Every other big enemy has been defeated.

Kaido outright confirmed that his drunk forms were his ultimate power up in 1037
I wonder how long its been since I fought someone who could truly go toe to toe with me
By his own words, Kaido stated that pre-G5 Luffy was on par with him. This statement parallels what Linlin said to Kid/Law back in 1031

I haven't felt this much pain in decades, that's very impressive you two
In 1031, Linlin sacrificed her lifespan to gigantify, just like how Kaido got drunk in 1037. After which, Linlin did show her ultimate move(misery), yet she had no other major power ups.

Why should kaido be any different? Even in regards to awakening, we've already seen it. Luffy is a mythical zoan, just like kaido. His awakening allowed him to:
  • spread his powers to the environment
  • buff up
Has kaido not shown the same things?
  • transfers his flames to onigashima to lift it
  • buffs himself up in drunk mode

If buff Luffy was manhandling dragon kaido without even using haki, I cannot understand how people think this fight will go on more than 1 chapter.

What's going to happen to kaido when Luffy combines G5 with G4 and advanced haki?

But this isn't "a power up", this is the 3rd power up Luffy has had fighting Kaido. Every other big enemy has been defeated.

Kaido outright confirmed that his drunk forms were his ultimate power up in 1037

By his own words, Kaido stated that pre-G5 Luffy was on par with him. This statement parallels what Linlin said to Kid/Law back in 1031

In 1031, Linlin sacrificed her lifespan to gigantify, just like how Kaido got drunk in 1037. After which, Linlin did show her ultimate move(misery), yet she had no other major power ups.

Why should kaido be any different? Even in regards to awakening, we've already seen it. Luffy is a mythical zoan, just like kaido. His awakening allowed him to:
  • spread his powers to the environment
  • buff up
Has kaido not shown the same things?
  • transfers his flames to onigashima to lift it
  • buffs himself up in drunk mode
Kaido literally never said that his drunk forms were his strongest moves lol

kaido is still in dragon form at the end, oda can stall next chapter with more dragon form clowning
We've already got signs from Kid, momo, and yamato over the past chapters that kaido was nearing his limit.

G5 is so strong that it overpowers dragon kaido. Luffy hasn't even used advanced haki or named attacks in G5 yet. Kaido is falling next chapter.

lmao even if its not what we expect i can assure you of one thing...oda won't miss on the delivery of it :pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:
its a hill that continues to grow with every chap release :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Yeah. Keep climbing to the top. I bet it will be glorious one day. :pepehands:

On serious note, Zoro has pretty good moments in this arc. Wish his fandom celebrate them instead of doing all this unnecessary ZKK wank.

Not sure why there's this inherent denial that Kaido doesn't have awakening or some other thing to try and counter Luffy. Not once has Luffy's fight ended in a landslide with his major fights (Lucci, Doflamingo, Kata). Even in new forms, he still struggles and is put at a disadvantage.

Like....at least wait a chapter before saying this lmao. When has a villain not shown anything new before losing? His drunk forms dealt with base and G4 Luffy.

This chapter literally explains what happens when awakened zoans come out, especially God ones. The Seiryuu also is a God mythical zoan, like, have a little faith lol

the drunk forms are his trump card.
there's absolutely zero reason to think he has anything else.

Homicidal drunk form is likely his awakening. He bested Luffy in this form so he will probably be able to put up some fight against G5 with it.
man you are gonna be funny in a week lol
Post automatically merged:

Not sure why there's this inherent denial that Kaido doesn't have awakening or some other thing to try and counter Luffy. Not once has Luffy's fight ended in a landslide with his major fights (Lucci, Doflamingo, Kata). Even in new forms, he still struggles and is put at a disadvantage.

Like....at least wait a chapter before saying this lmao. When has a villain not shown anything new before losing? His drunk forms dealt with base and G4 Luffy.

This chapter literally explains what happens when awakened zoans come out, especially God ones. The Seiryuu also is a God mythical zoan, like, have a little faith lol
imagine arguing that the only awakened zoan in this entire arc is luffy

the drunk forms are his trump card.
there's absolutely zero reason to think he has anything else.

Homicidal drunk form is likely his awakening. He bested Luffy in this form so he will probably be able to put up some fight against G5 with it.
Literally has never been stated

Like I said before, you are assuming shit you don't know based on things you are inferencing. I'm saying to literally wait a chapter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.