Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be completely honest, I use to say all the time that it's possible that Rayleigh did train Luffy in the basics on how to use a sword. I mean he spent almost two years with a Master Swordsman, and it's not like Luffy has zero weapons experience, because he did wield a pipe when he was younger. He just always chose not to use one. But one thing I've noticed, is that with the enemies now, they are all using weapons. So Oda giving Luffy a weapon, whether it be a sword or a staff, or even both, is not out of the realm of possibilities.

To be completely honest, I use to say all the time that it's possible that Rayleigh did train Luffy in the basics on how to use a sword. I mean he spent almost two years with a Master Swordsman, and it's not like Luffy has zero weapons experience, because he did wield a pipe when he was younger. He just always chose not to use one. But one thing I've noticed, is that with the enemies now, they are all using weapons. So Oda giving Luffy a weapon, whether it be a sword or a staff, or even both, is not out of the realm of possibilities.
Wasn't this kinda disproved with the shit way he handled Nidai lol?

So Oda giving Luffy a weapon, whether it be a sword or a staff, or even both, is not out of the realm of possibilities.
At the very least for design/decorative purposes. Since Oda revealed that Roger's sword's name is "Ace" I've been saying that Luffy might actually inherent that sword ether from Shanks or find it in "laughTale." The reason for that is because of all the names that Oda could have chosen for Roger's sword, he decided to name it "Ace" and there's no way that Oda didn't do it on purpose. I'm 99% sure that Luffy will eventually care that sword, at the very least for design purposes.

SH Arlong Park They have capability of winning
SH Alabasta same
SH ennies lobby when they got defeated , they prepared trump card ( gear , ashura , diable )
Skip punk hazard and fishman island shit
SH dresseosa luffy played his trump card again ( trained gear 4 before )
SH wci luffy have trump card again ( tank man and snake man ( devoloped before )

SH wano luffy got defeated first round . All sh dont have capability for winning against kaido and calamities . No plan . No trump card. All kind of power up comes out randomly and all kind of wano shits will be saved just depend on luck . So lame

do you guys think Oda's statement about not letting Luffy win simply by punching harder is still true? Because it seems to me that this is exactly what Oda intends to do. He literally threw the book at luffy in regards to power ups.

1. training physical strength in udon
  2. going from no ryuo experience to mastering internal destruction and barrier
  3. awakening ACoC
  4. returning to the roof in 1025(or around that chapter) with much stronger haki, capable of fully dodging thunder bagua and splitting the sky with kaido
  5. awakening the Nika fruit and getting G5
I guess there could be more to the fight @Paperchampion23 , but at this point, it just seems tedious and repetitive. Oda's been cycling through this same shit the entire arc.
  1. Luffy fights kaido
  2. Luffy gets 1 shot
  3. Luffy awakening power up
  4. repeat

At the very least for design/decorative purposes. Since Oda revealed that Roger's sword's name is "Ace" I've been saying that Luffy might actually inherent that sword ether from Shanks or find it in "laughTale." The reason for that is because of all the names that Oda could have chosen for Roger's sword, he decided to name it "Ace" and there's no way that Oda didn't do it on purpose. I'm 99% sure that Luffy will eventually care that sword, at the very least for design purposes.
That actually would be crazy, as Luffy couldn't inherit Ace's Devil Fruit, due to him already having one, but gaining Roger's Sword, which would also be symbolic of Roger and Aces will, would allow for Luffy to carry on Ace's will.

It would actually be pretty funny to see Luffy's awakening form, which is meant to be goofy and whimsical, takes weapon using seriously.
Tbh, I'm not disagreeing with you. I'd love it if he could reform an object to a rubber spear or staff.

I gotta see more how Gear 5 fights. We've definitely haven't seen enough and I have a feeling next chapter is going to be pretty badass on how this form actually works
Post automatically merged:

do you guys think Oda's statement about not letting Luffy win simply by punching harder is still true? Because it seems to me that this is exactly what Oda intends to do. He literally threw the book at luffy in regards to power ups.

1. training physical strength in udon
  2. going from no ryuo experience to mastering internal destruction and barrier
  3. awakening ACoC
  4. returning to the roof in 1025(or around that chapter) with much stronger haki, capable of fully dodging thunder bagua and splitting the sky with kaido
  5. awakening the Nika fruit and getting G5
I guess there could be more to the fight @Paperchampion23 , but at this point, it just seems tedious and repetitive. Oda's been cycling through this same shit the entire arc.
  1. Luffy fights kaido
  2. Luffy gets 1 shot
  3. Luffy awakening power up
  4. repeat
All I'll say is this. Let's see how G5 fights first (we need more than a throw and him turning the ground into rubber). Let's see what Kaido does.

I doubt the "sequence" of events repeats itself. This is the last fight, it just might last longer or shorter depending on:

- What Kaido can do to counter G5
- His possible flashback (not changing the length of the fight, but prolonging what we see)
- How quickly Luffy himself can actually beat Kaido with the form.

Let's just wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.