Powers & Abilities Gear 5th: Toon Force | The Real Deal or Overhyped?

Is Gear 5th legit or overhyped?

• The Toon Force cometh.

• Not impressive and overrated.

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Awakening exponentially strengthens their rubbery body and they have even more freedom.
It is allegedly the most ridiculous power in the world."​

So for those who don't know, Toon Force is an ability that is widely feared and almost nigh unbeatable in fictional vs situations. Basically it is an ability quite similar to reality warping only that is typically for comedic effect.

Here are some classic examples:

Looks similar to:

^Making solid objects impossibly pliable. Yes, it is part of the awakening but impressive nonetheless.

^ one of my fav Toon Force examples.

The Mask is a powerful comic book character with legendary toon force ability. The similarity is uncanny.

Comic book feat:

Gear 5th is still at its early stages but if it really does evolve into something even more powerful and ominous then we might be entering an age of controlled lunacy.
Luffy's power might potentially be "ridiculously endless". And for the first time in a LONG TIME we might see a power balance once again shifting favorably towards One Piece's side against other powerhouses like Naruto and Bleach.

Whether this is a good or a bad thing is really up to the reader's interpretation.

What's your opinion?
This.The pontential for crazy stuff is immense.I'm excited to see what someone as creative as Oda will come up with.Luffy is casually ragdolling full Zoan Kaido,his physical stats increased immensely.
Post automatically merged:

It looks impressive since it is the first usage, later Oda will find a way to make it useless at some point of time just like he did with G2,3,4.
I don't think it will.EOS is just around the corner,Luffy just needs some final adjustments and he is Pirate King material.