Future Events 1044 Has Convinced Me (A ZKK Denier) That ZKK Is Coming. Here’s Why.

1. Zoro Is Still Asleep, And Narratively Oda Is Obviously Saving Him For Something
Zoro isn't asleep, he is in a near death state which was probably induced by the damage he took plus the Mink medicine, to suggest that he will magically recover from that is utter nonsense.

2. The Warrior Titles

We’ve had a chapter for Sanji titled “Warrior of Science,” and a chapter for Luffy titled “Warrior of Liberation.” Now, while this could be a coincidence, I think this is clearly setup for Zoro to get something similar. And since the only remaining antagonist is Kaido, who else could Zoro fight at this point in his “Warrior” chapter?
These titles were given during the individual battles, Sanji got "warrior of science" against Queen and Zoro got the king of hell title against King, now Luffy got his against Kaido.

3. The Exact Gaps Between Luffy/Zoro/Sanji Are Usually Presented As Ambiguous, But They Are Not Right Now
Let's think back to all the arcs where the monster trio got individual fights: Alabasta, Ennies Lobby, Arlong park. In each of those arcs Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fight the No 1, 2 and 3 respectively, with 2 being stronger than 3 and 1 being resoundingly stronger than both. How is that different from Wano.

The ambiguity with Luffy and Zoro is presented when they fight together (e.g against Kaido, on the sea train against Aqua Laguna and against Fugitora). Oda chose to have Zoro face King while Luffy faces Kaido, to establish that heirarchy like he has always done.
Post automatically merged:

These three points, taken together with all the previous evidence for ZKK, have convinced me that it’s going to happen.
ZKK died the moment Zoro left the rooftop and left everything in Luffy's hands. Him coming back after the Mink medicine effects and damage from King is utter nonsense, and unnecessary as he has had his eureka moment as the king of hell.

Last edited:
So the suggestion here is that Oda went through all this, and got the fandom in a massive uproar over the Joyboy/Gomu Gomu no Mi/Sun God Nika/Bringing the Dawn plot line, only for Luffy to fail to either defeat Kaido, or put him down in a permanent manner, so Zoro can kill him?

That about right?

That would mean the "Warrior of Liberation" failed to.... Liberate Wano....

zoro is done.his role is over in wano.it's time for luffy like always in every arc to settle things up. that's the way and always the way. Zoro never meant to beat any arc boss let alone kaido who arguably the strongest in OP verse.
Zoro is dying and he is suffering drawbck from mink's medicine. Just like at shandbody and thriller bark.he will need more time to recover from all the damage and pain. His best current level is yc1 since he just have extreme diff fight against mere king and kaido can 1 shoot yc1 character all day.
Forget about ZKK.zoro isnt MC.Since the start ZKK is stands for zoro KO King.and king is a dragon.deal with it and move on.

Last edited:
Also, I really really hate certain people in the community like KOL and a lot of them are ZKK deniers. I want to watch them suffer in agony.
That alone is a solid point
Post automatically merged:

I'm ready for my L if it's brook
:suresure:
Brook being the Reaper was already proven wrong tho

Last edited:
3. The only time it was ambigous was it at Whiskey Peak. So that's the exception to the rule which make legit the rule, Zoro ~ Sanji.

About point 1, he might be really near death in this arc so that plot might be about him still staying alive.
The Warrior title point, mmm, quite meh.

A better argument for your thread would have been: if this garbage reveal happened, any other impossible stuff can happen.

What happening right now is a parallel to thriller bark and Zoro nothing happen = zkk. While few only saw the nothing happen here every citizen on flower capital will witness the birth of new sword god. And also theres still no named chapter dedicated to Zoro remember that the nothing happen chapter title is strawhat pirate hunter roronoa zoro and here will be like Strawhawt pirate sword god roronoa zoro something like that but I hope it will be ZKK hahaha. Imagine a chapter title ZKK haha the chills when u will saw it the first time on spoiler

ZKK never died.

The simple notions of Kaido's theme of death being reiterated all that time, Zoro's promise and robust parallels with the Moon, the Prophecy and the Samurai, and the notion that defeating is not always the same concept as killing and Luffy doesn't kill his major opponents plus what you suggest I also suggested in the past about Goda likely having a plan given this new Zoro struggling theme.

Now, I’ve been a ZKK denier for as long as the theory has been around. However, a few key details this week have convinced me that it’s probably coming, and that I have been a fool all long.

These points I’m about to make are incredibly strong when you consider that Kaido is the only major antagonist in Wano still standing.

1. Zoro Is Still Asleep, And Narratively Oda Is Obviously Saving Him For Something

We were shown Sanji reawakening, Law and Kidd reacting to Luffy’s “death” and Gear 5, Yamato’s reaction to Luffy being Joyboy, and some Marco action as well. Those five (Sanji/Law/Kidd/Marco/Yamato) are the biggest players on the alliance’s side other than Zoro and Luffy. The strange fact that Zoro was not highlighted, taken together with the reaper/death thread being unresolved, is clearly an indication that Zoro is being saved. He is almost certainly getting more content in upcoming chapters.

2. The Warrior Titles

We’ve had a chapter for Sanji titled “Warrior of Science,” and a chapter for Luffy titled “Warrior of Liberation.” Now, while this could be a coincidence, I think this is clearly setup for Zoro to get something similar. And since the only remaining antagonist is Kaido, who else could Zoro fight at this point in his “Warrior” chapter?

3. The Exact Gaps Between Luffy/Zoro/Sanji Are Usually Presented As Ambiguous, But They Are Not Right Now

I could write a large essay on this, but Oda usually likes to make the “gap in the monster trio” ambiguous. Is Zoro closer to Luffy? Or is Zoro closer to Sanji? There are many moments in the story where Oda will portray a Luffy/Zoro combat dynamic, but then just a few chapters later portray a Zoro/Sanji combat dynamic. This is done intentionally to keep fans debating as to how Zoro compares to both. Right now, however, things are not ambiguous at all. Luffy is *clearly* much stronger than Zoro, with even the most religious Zoro fans admitting Luffy is ahead. This is a more subtle point than the previous two, but is also a strong indication that Zoro content is incoming, in order to make him seem closer to Luffy.

These three points, taken together with all the previous evidence for ZKK, have convinced me that it’s going to happen.

Also, I really really hate certain people in the community like KOL and a lot of them are ZKK deniers. I want to watch them suffer in agony.
:myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoros deffo coming back with a power up to kill kaido.

It's basically shows why zoro is definitely getting up with a power up.

Let's start with the most important panel

Death is what completes a person

And weve literally seen this happen
Not only someone "die" but get a power up and come back stronger.

Let's jump straight to the obvious example

LUFFY

Here luffy becomes complete after death.

First he dies

Death completes a person

Then he comes back stronger and awakens as the Warrior of liberation

As nika

Now funnily enough the exact same thing happened (albeit on a smaller scale)
To sanji

Remember Death completes a person

SANJI

Sanji should have been dead here to the brachio snake
Queen even expects him to be so when he drops him

But no once again

He awakens instead this time
It's the Warrior of Science

And he now has an exoskeleton awakened

And finally we have zoro

Finally we have zoro faced with a reaper a literal manifestation of death after taking x2 of what he took since the roof.
With both chopper and franky questioning if he is going to or is dead.

A coincidence that he is also going through death ?

Of course not

As kaido said death completes a person.

Zoro is also getting up stronger than before
Probably with his own
Warrior of Chapter like the other 2 have had.
Whether it be Warrior of death/hell/wano whatever that remains to be seen
But he will get stronger
A black enma is probably on its way.

Zoro is by no means done.

On a side note as far as the actual power up he's getting is
The best place to look is this colour page

Where so far Robins demon form
Luffys nika hair
Sanji is apparently a cyborg

So maybe zoro has something to do with the zelda/link chap.