Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine still thinking Luffy has time to extreme diff Akainu in the middle of final war and to fight Imu.

I heard once you said "any ppl with reading comprehension can tell Luffy will 100% fight Akainu"........ let me put this an end personally with me.
Yes very high chance Luffy will cross path with Akainu in future, but will they have full fledged all out extreme diff fight?? No.
Either Luffy clash for a short moment or never clash with him.....or he mid diff him lol.

Any ppl with reading comprehension can tell Luffy won't go full scale 1v1 extreme diff with Akainu.

Luffy will say Akainu is too strong for him and leaves him for Dragon. In an Epic Doublespread we can see a Magma Fist and Dragon Claw Fist clashing with black lightning....to be continued.

Imagine unironically using "seibutsu"
I have to because otherwise these clowns can't realize that all of Sasaki,King and Kaido all have the same kind of claim going for them and the first 2 already got debunked

Kaido isn't the strongest creature, just like Dinos aren't the strongest creatures and Zoro isnt an inferior creature

A Brazilian Fan told me that Nika is inspired by the Mythological Demonic Creature "Curupira" from the Amazon Region of Brazil. He is said to have Flaming Hair like Nika and was the Protector of the Forest. Lately, CAMU_NAI told me he thinks that Nika is the "God of the Forest".

source :
I'm brazillian and this is a very shallow comparisson, don't think it's likely

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
A Brazilian Fan told me that Nika is inspired by the Mythological Demonic Creature "Curupira" from the Amazon Region of Brazil. He is said to have Flaming Hair like Nika and was the Protector of the Forest. Lately, CAMU_NAI told me he thinks that Nika is the "God of the Forest".

source :
though they are similar in that they have fiery hair the curupira has inverted feet

I'm not buying the whole "Oda planned this from the start" when he fucks up the World Governament not going after Luffy all this time

Imagine if you are a part of the World Governament and you find out there's a kid in the East Blue that defeated Arlong and:

1. is part of the D clan
2. Has Roger's Straw Hat
3. Is the son of Dragon and Garp
4. Has the Gomu Gomu / Nika Devil Fruit

and you just give him a bounty of 30 mil and don't send anyone after him the entire series, until he has 1.5 Bil bounty and is defeating a Yonkou

:snoopy:

wtf?

Edit: as if this is not enough, by Enies Lobby they also find out Robin joined his crew, the last woman that knows how read the poneglyphs.

Seriously, how the fuck has no one gone after Luffy since Enies Lobby man? this is fucking nuts.

I'm not buying the whole "Oda planned this from the start" when he fucks up the World Governament not going after Luffy all this time

Imagine if you are a part of the World Governament and you find out there's a kid in the East Blue that defeated Arlong and:

1. is part of the D clan
2. Has Roger's Straw Hat

and you just give him a bounty of 30 mil and don't send anyone after him the entire series, until he has 1.5 Bil bounty and is defeating a Yonkou

wtf?
Meanwhile, Goda followers be like:
"Hmm, Mythical Human Human Fruit Model: Sun Gid Nika? Foreshadowed since Oda's birth certificate. Seems ok to me." :pepecopium:

1. is part of the D clan
2. Has Roger's Straw Hat

wtf?

Edit: as if this is not enough, by Enies Lobby they also find out Robin joined his crew, the last woman that knows how read the poneglyphs.

Seriously, how the fuck has no one gone after Luffy since Enies Lobby man? this is fucking nuts.
The World Government got information that they sacrificed their most important client and angered Kaido according to chapter 1044, but they did not get information about Luffy awakening the fruit. We will see what their response will be

Status
Not open for further replies.