Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

I'm not joking, you should know Oda. This is the type of dude to write Gear 5 chapter and follow it up with a fucking useless hiyori and scabbards chapters:milaugh:
If we do not get Luffy vs Kaido next chapter, then will be Orochi and Hiyori to end first this one. Maybe also there will be certain characters who have been missing since a while like Denjiro, Killer, Apoo Scratchmen and CP0 tall dude.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If we do not get Luffy vs Kaido next chapter, then will be Orochi and Hiyori to end first this one. Maybe also there will be certain characters who have been missing since a while like Denjiro, Killer, Apoo Scratchmen and CP0 tall dude.
He should not spend more than one panel on the conclusion of Orochi and Scabbards shit. No one cares about their plot. Literally, a waste of panel time if they get more than one panel per chapter.

Oda should go all the way and finish this stupid raid finally or just end the act if he still plans it.

So, next chapter, we will see what each character in Wano has achieved

J

Joy D. MADS

He should not spend more than one panel on the conclusion of Orochi and Scabbards shit. No one cares about their plot. Literally, a waste of panel time if they get more than one panel per chapter.

Oda should go all the way and finish this stupid raid finally or just end the act if he still plans it.
Orochi needs a good conclusion, I mean, he has one GREAT devil fruit who was given by a broker AKA old lady. . . and he knows things because of his business with Kaido, maybe Vegapunk himself in the past and some other dudes who we doesn't know.

Remember what the old lady said about "the big players" coming to him (Orochi)? Well, the time will come and this will be for the next arc(s) plot.
Post automatically merged:

So, next chapter, we will see what each character in Wano has achieved
?

Orochi needs a good conclusion, I mean, he has one GREAT devil fruit who was given by a broker AKA old lady. . . and he knows things because of his business with Kaido, maybe Vegapunk himself in the past and some other dudes who we doesn't know.

Remember what the old lady said about "the big players" coming to him (Orochi)? Well, the time will come and this will be for the next arc(s) plot.
Post automatically merged:

?
I guess I didn't understand you at first, sorry

In the next 5 chapters we will CERTAINLY have an att of what's happening outside of Wano, and probably we will finally see Shanks move.

Oda will wrap up with Luffy's fight and Orochi will die. Probably all of this until chapter 1050 :myman:

J

Joy D. MADS

In the next 5 chapters we will CERTAINLY have an att of what's happening outside of Wano, and probably we will finally see Shanks move.

Oda will wrap up with Luffy's fight and Orochi will die. Probably all of this until chapter 1050 :myman:
50% agree with you but no Orochi diying, not now at least, we need to know first.

Well, I don not think we will see Shanks BEFORE Sabo, Nefertari Vivi and Boa Hancock because Oda said we will see them before he said we will see "Shanks" (red hair man) making his move.

So, well, we must get in any point an outside view but I don't know when, maybe we need Kaido out for this. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.