Speculations Sanji is sun god

Not Sun god obviously but I think there were people living on the Sun, or Sun people located somewhere on the world, at the past and Vinsmokes are distantly related to them. They might have been the people who created DFs and some members have shown the rare ability to use DF powers without eating them. Ability is extremely rare and awakened by Sanji.
At least this would be a suitable explanation for DJ/IJ.

How in the name of the fuck does that even work? lol
How in the name of the fuck does a DF get retcon some thousand chapters later?
Anything is more logical than Luffy’s DF retcon, I wouldn’t be surprised at it at all rofl.
Edit: besides, there literally are people/automatas that live on the Moon, living on the Sun doesn’t seem far fetched at all at this point :D

How in the name of the fuck does a DF get retcon some thousand chapters later?
Anything is more logical than Luffy’s DF retcon, I wouldn’t be surprised at it at all rofl.
Edit: besides, there literally are people/automatas that live on the Moon, living on the Sun doesn’t seem far fetched at all at this point :D
One thing is living in a place as the moon, which is kinda normal. And another thing is living on a place who is not even fucking solid...

There are characters who pull back their heads and throw them like lasers and you still look for validity of physics in this manga?
There is a limit in fiction as well. Just because we are talking about fiction, that does not mean that the author can do what ever he wants without us being able to say that it makes no sense, fiction stuff also has to be coherent within it's plot.