Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Furthermore, it's my deep belief that Al-sama actively stifles the creativity and lifeforce from this community with his haphazard closing of threads and deletion of certain users comments. It appears to I that it is all fine and well for Al-sama to act recklessly but others engaging in this behavior are harshly punished and criticized. This double standard is what will break this website should it not be fixed immediately.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm not, i saw it on twitter
Aiight good cause I was about to end our friendship :kobeha:
Furthermore, it's my deep belief that Al-sama actively stifles the creativity and lifeforce from this community with his haphazard closing of threads and deletion of certain users comments. It appears to I that it is all fine and well for Al-sama to act recklessly but others engaging in this behavior are harshly punished and criticized. This double standard is what will break this website should it not be fixed immediately.

I

Indigo

HES IS FUCKINGGGGGGG ANGRYYYYYYYYYY

I WAS WATCHING THIS ON CHARLIES STREAM

MAN WILL SLAPPED HIM HARDDDD.
CHRIS REACTION IS SO FUCKING WEIRD
He is the favorite to win lmao, i don't know if the academy is gonna give him the title now after assaulting another man live on the stage

:gokulaugh:

I mentioned that possibility in my original post

But since this TL is accurate, she's establishing a universal rule regarding time frame predictions. So I'm not going to create a headcanon limitation on it unless explicitly mentioned lol

For now it's an inconsistency. Yes a minor one but it is what it is :kayneshrug:
The translation doesn't make it clear since she is being asked specifically about that prophecy so we can't say her statement covers all her prophecies in general unless I'm confused, she is still stating that when it comes to the prophecy of FI's destruction she can only see what happens, it doesn't seem implied ALL her prophecies work the same way, in fact we know that isn't the case because

-FI destruction
-Birth of Poseidon
-Destruction of FI gates

are 3 prophecies and she got different amount of information for each (someone with a hat, Shirahoshi and 10 years, doesn't know who but soon)
There's a missing a E) scenario where she simply isn't in control of what info she gets for each different prophecy, so in the case of Luffy no matter how much she tries to check that particular prophecy she can only see who is responsible but when it came to the mermaid princess she got a who and when.