Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok you could be right that this was Oda's intention, but the text in the FI scene doesn't relay that meaning whatsoever. When someone says "I can only see what happens. I don't know if it'll be tomorrow or a year from now" it's establishing a general framework for her ability unspecific to a certain prophecy. We can agree to disagree on that cause you'll never convince me this statement isn't general.
I'll still try, to be honest the very same picture you posted feels like good enough evidence since it literally highlights Sharly being specifically asked about the prophecy of FI's destruction so it makes sense that her answer is directly related to that prophecy and the info she has about it and not a general statement of her abilities (which could still be but isn't determined from answering the kid's question)

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The definition of entanglement
It's when you're tangled in the sheets
Girl I know that we don't call it a relationship
But you're still fuckin' with me
Entanglements, is when you tangled in them sheets
Entanglements, is when you're tangled up with me

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'll still try, to be honest the very same picture you posted feels like good enough evidence since it literally highlights Sharly being specifically asked about the prophecy of FI's destruction so it makes sense that her answer is directly related to that prophecy and the info she has about it and not a general statement of her abilities (which could still be but isn't determined from answering the kid's question)
Dude let's not get tautological here :josad:

She's literally addressing her ability in general. "I can only see what happens". If the intention was to address this specific prophecy, it's incorrect syntax.

It's not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things so who really care tho lol