Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I

Indigo

maybe but from what i see jayda is not exactly a good person

:seriously:
I'm not saying she is a good person lol

I'm just saying i can understand a man getting angry at another man for making jokes about your wife's looks (because of a health condition) on an international transmission

If that's just me, okay then lmao

I'm not saying what he did was right

But completely understandable

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Will smith the biggest cuck in the history

Jayda clearly still in love with 2pac

Jayda clearly cheating on will smith and admit it to him face on her TV show

will smith took out his anger on a scrunny comidian who can't fight back on live television

what a pussy

Will smith the biggest cuck in the history

Jayda clearly still in love with 2pac

Jayda clearly cheating on will smith and admit it to him face on her TV show

will smith took out his anger on a scrunny comidian who can't fight back on live television

what a pussy
Is Jayda Smith really pretty or something? Or really compassionate? Or real good in bed or something?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
whats the first thing

im slow rn
That he won an Oscar, the awards ceremony that was in progress when he decided to rock Chris Rock’s shit :suresure:

EDIT: Looks like I’m the slow one, Tobs…here’s an official power ranking of Things Will Smith Did Tonight, in the order that people will be discussing them tomorrow -
1. Slapped another man on live TV
2. Won his industry’s highest honor

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
what would u do if someone made a joke about ur wifes DISEASE in front of millions...?
i dont mind jokes but not for sickness..its all fun until ur the victim.
Actually if you go on these award shows its very common for these types of jokes

also same with stand up commidan they make racist jokes about black people asian people 9/11 etc..

but if someone made fun of his wife randomly on the street then yes it's understandable to slap someone

but if you watch the past award shows you know this is very common and not even close to as bad as some jokes i've heard.