Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Dude you are fan of a character who is less important than Zoros bandana, wtf are you talking about?

Zoro was stronger than Luffy all of pre TS and all of post TS and Luffy needed 4 power ups and one Enma nerf from Zoro for Luffy to catch up.

With his fifth ass pull power up he finally surpassed Zoro.

And Kidd has yet to surpass even YC2 level.

Unnecessarily talking shit about legit important characters is last thing Kidd fans should be down when your character is a pathetic scrap metal sack of shit and some TNT did more damage to Big Mom then his strongest attack.
Classic shishio. Let Zoro survive his clash with a YC1. Kid beat an Yonko, there is no comparison dude.

But the salt in your answer is always given. Check a heart doctor, its not healthy. :D

But you awaken your fruit through hard work and mastering your power???? :usoprice:
So you prefer Luffy beating Kaidou through pure luck? "Woah i'm so lucky i have Nika fruit and awakened it by luck and i can beat Kaidou easily now with invincibility, i'm such a cool chosen one" that kind of story?

Classic shishio. Let Zoro survive his clash with a YC1. Kid beat an Yonko, there is no comparison dude.

But the salt in your answer is always given. Check a heart doctor, its not healthy. :D
Kidd didn't do shit against Big Mom. You seriously have zero standards if you call that a win for Kidd.

First Zoro can solo Big Mom by himself and if there is any doubt in that statement give me one serious no troll answer on why Big Mom can win

Secondly Law and bombs did all the work against Big Mom.
Tell me what did Kidd accomplish against Big Mom that Queen can't.

I won't even humor Zoro vs Kidd debate, to even suggest Kidd is in same level as Zoro after his pathetic display against Big Mom is bad faith. You are either dishonest or troll if you still believe in Kidd being same level as Zoro. Zoro is at least 3 tiers ahead.

But I am more interested in Kidd vs Queen debate.

Anyone on this website. With what feats and portrayal does Kidd beat Queen?