Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And to burst you bubble literally no one besides few usual suspect Kidd fan boys on this biased site put Kidd above Zoro anyways.

Most of the YouTube polls, reddit etc think Zoro whoops his ass.

Make a poll on this very anti Zoro site and you will see @Pantheos

How sad it is that Big Mom fight ended and Kidd still isn't placed above or even at YC1 level by large chunk of fans much less compared to a top tier like Zoro.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Umm zoro passed out due to drug. He stomped King in chapter 1035, let me give you a reminder King didn't land a single hit and got literally butchered in the end once Zoro got his CoC boost.

He is literally passing out and seeing grim reaper due to Hakai and drug.

But dude Kidd literally isn't above YC2.

What kind of a denial are you in??

Kidd beat a Yonko??

50% assist from Law and 49% assist from bombs and Big Moms stupidity and her ability to not use advCoC + 1% help from Kidd defeated Big Mom.

It is just sad at this point, how are you guys this standardless??
Oh now its the drug. Back then you claimed it cant be the drug. You change your minds as long as you can somehow read Zoros favor in it. You are ridicilious. :D

Kidd didn't do shit against Big Mom. You seriously have zero standards if you call that a win for Kidd.

First Zoro can solo Big Mom by himself and if there is any doubt in that statement give me one serious no troll answer on why Big Mom can win

Secondly Law and bombs did all the work against Big Mom.
Tell me what did Kidd accomplish against Big Mom that Queen can't.

I won't even humor Zoro vs Kidd debate, to even suggest Kidd is in same level as Zoro after his pathetic display against Big Mom is bad faith. You are either dishonest or troll if you still believe in Kidd being same level as Zoro. Zoro is at least 3 tiers ahead.

But I am more interested in Kidd vs Queen debate.

Anyone on this website. With what feats and portrayal does Kidd beat Queen?
Agree they are on same level with kidd's beam attack only advantage kidd has

If Zoro turned into a looney tunes i wouldnt like it, soo thankfully this isnt about Zoro.

And you are the one crying about my oppinion, not the other way around LMAO.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Because all you zoro fans only care about the “cool” factor
Not the lore or world building
One piece isn’t meant to be all about “cool swordsmen with big muscles for fighting”….

Oh now its the drug. Back then you claimed it cant be the drug. You change your minds as long as you can somehow read Zoros favor in it. You are ridicilious. :D
Wdym it can't be a drug??
He was supposed to double the total damage he took wasn't he?

How would King pass zoro out when he did next to no reason damage and when real damage like Hakai + advCoC thunder bagua didn't make Zoro pass out.

Most importantly read the God damn room. Literally no one besides three Kidd fanatics on this site only think Kidd has any shot against even roof top Zoro.