Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
・The Thousand Sunny. Judging from all this use of 'sun' imagery, on a personal level outside this story, the sun represents something special to Oda which shouldn't be surprising. It's a source of pride in identity. Another symbol that's important to Oda? The lion. The lion represents a type of regality to him that while I can't go into specifics, is something that he enjoys to express in real life. I believe it's also why we haven't seen a lion in the series yet, because of the importance he assigns to it as a symbol of regal power.

:joker: Great take, Greg.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is the first time they ever repost my shit….how low I’ve fallen
I wonder why people still give attention to this Arab fraud. Has he ever leaked/posted something that was on point or people are just stupid and fall for his baits each time spoiler week is around the corner?

I wonder why people still give attention to this Arab fraud. Has he ever leaked/posted something that was on point or people are just stupid and fall for his baits each time spoiler week is around the corner?
even if u screamed like a lil bitc* for 10 years u will not change anything 100k ppl loves him u 0