Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like this chapter. You just need to accept that Luffy’s fruit is broken af in the hands of the right person which makes sense because he will fight Blackbeard who has 2 fruits.
All the chapter does is showcase some of his abilities without advancing the fight in anyway. It’s literally a nothing chapter. He can’t keep midding the raid like this

Toon Piece :
  • Punch kaido /slam him
  • Kaido tanks and tanks
  • Both says "this is (getting) fun"
  • Luffy loses /runs out of energy
  • Luffy gets PU
  • Luffy punches Kaido as cliffhanger
  • Repeat all of the above
:kata: GREATEST MANGA CURRENTLY INDEED

More reasons why I stopped taking this manga seriously
Oda is overrated as mangaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did he run out of juice so quickly just to get back up? I get to showcase his ability to bounce back thanks to his new abilities but seems hella quick, I would've expected a bit longer. And it's weird because he still came back in time to give Kaido a good punch so I'm wondering if Kaido capitalized in anyway on Luffy literally being gassed out for however short amount of time it was (we'll see when more is revealed). Chapter's mainly fighting so I'm gonna wait till panels before judging it too much, I think the giant thing sounds cool though.

All the chapter does is showcase some of his abilities without advancing the fight in anyway. It’s literally a nothing chapter. He can’t keep midding the raid like this
Yeah you have a point there but I think that this was needed to see more of what Luffy can do although we could have maybe advanced the fight somewhat

Status
Not open for further replies.