Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brief summary thanks to Redon from AP forums

- Chapter 1,045: “Next Level”.

- In the Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is sitting together with letters “Sea of Liberation”.

- All chapter is about Luffy Vs. Kaidou. The battle is VERY FUNNY, you will enjoy a lot reading it (more than any Spoiler or summary)

.- Kaidou comments how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms user (like Zoan).

- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Gigant” turning his entire body into giant. He looks like a God.

- Momonosuke and Yamato reach the rooftop and see Luffy's new form.

- Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.

- At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaidou's face very hard.

- Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"

No detailed summary this week

Why did he run out of juice so quickly just to get back up? I get to showcase his ability to bounce back thanks to his new abilities but seems hella quick, I would've expected a bit longer. And it's weird because he still came back in time to give Kaido a good punch so I'm wondering if Kaido capitalized in anyway on Luffy literally being gassed out for however short amount of time it was (we'll see when more is revealed). Chapter's mainly fighting so I'm gonna wait till panels before judging it too much, I think the giant thing sounds cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.