Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mentioned in Enies Lobby, TB, Impel Down AND Marineford. This wasn't a one off. He has been killing himself since Pre-TS.

Like I've been saying, let's see what happens. Oda may very revisiting the topic
Impel Down and Marineford was different thing though and the way Oda framed that wasnt to do with Luffy fighting and dying for what he believed in but the lengths to save Ace. I think that’s different especially in the way Oda presented it

I will wait for the scans but I didn't like this summary for the chapter at least. This fight is just ridiculous at this point, Kaido has been fighting non-stop for about 50 chapters. Beyond nonsense
Lance and Korean Provider never actually discuss fight chapters that thoroughly at all. You have to wait for pics or full summary. Go and read Zoro vs King's initial summary, it lacks a ton of what actually was in the chapter

I have a post in my sig (if you turn your phone to desktop mode you can see it), but by no means you don't have to read it.

I think we'll find out the deal with Shanks post-Wano soon enough. But yeah we'll certainly see what happens
Hell yeh I wanna read it. I just can’t get it out my head that Oda is going to want to end with Luffy vs Blackbeard and the Sun and the Moon. Blackbeard also still needs to do something very major in the story as he’s currently not being looked at on the same radar as other important figures

Status
Not open for further replies.