Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep he's not involved and yet you anti zoro pirates can't stop talking about him
He is my second favorite strawhat, I'm just not blindly obsessed with him like this cultbase on worstgen.

Perhaps because WG is populated by Zboys, you guys call out other characters alot more than any other fanbase especially

You guys simply get what you dish out.

I can comfortably say a majority of Zoro fans would rather see Sanji fight Kaido at this point
Yeah so you guys can meme Sanji

:milaugh:

Luffy is doing a Mr Fantastic. In some comics they go into detail about the nature of Mr Fantastic’s body and realise he is basically creating more of himself

Like when Mr Fantastic stretches, he is creating more matter if himself. So technically Mr Fantastic doesnt need to age or eat food or run out of stamina or recover from injuries or anything. He basically just makes more matter of himself to replace the old matter thats damaged or weak. The man ends up being like immortal and able to have infinite stamina. The only way of Killing him is complete instant annihilation of his entire being

I think Oda is doing something like this with Luffy. He can instant recover himself because he can just MAKE MORE of himself to replace the parts that have been damaged

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do you think it is such a great feat for Zoro to kill kaido after Luffy does all the work? Deadass this is literally something Blackbeard would do. Makes zoro look like a bitch.
What work?

Luffy is getting power-up after power-up and Kaido does as fine as he was doing before. It's not like Kaido is on his last legs or something.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He is my second favorite strawhat, I'm just not blindly obsessed with him like this cultbase on worstgen.

Perhaps because WG is populated by Zboys, you guys call out other characters alot more than any other fanbase especially

You guys simply get what you dish out.

Yeah so you guys can meme Sanji

:milaugh:
yeah it's always the same ''i like zoro but...'' i've seen it a million times already:gonope:

Kaidou comments how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms user (like Zoan).

Kaido is all of us….. Care to Explain Oda?

Luffy is doing a Mr Fantastic. In some comics they go into detail about the nature of Mr Fantastic’s body and realise he is basically creating more of himself

Like when Mr Fantastic stretches, he is creating more matter if himself. So technically Mr Fantastic doesnt need to age or eat food or run out of stamina or recover from injuries or anything. He basically just makes more matter of himself to replace the old matter thats damaged or weak. The man ends up being like immortal and able to have infinite stamina. The only way of Killing him is complete instant annihilation of his entire being

I think Oda is doing something like this with Luffy. He can instant recover himself because he can just MAKE MORE of himself to replace the parts that have been damaged
That would be absolutely insane but would be interesting cause wouldn’t that be more evidence that Blackbeard hard counters him even moren

Status
Not open for further replies.