Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Chapter 1,045: “Next Level”.

Luffy's GOAT status vs Kaido continuation?

- In the Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is sitting together with letters “Sea of Liberation”.
Once again, Oda proved that the Strawhats are the main characters of the series as usual.

- All chapter is about Luffy Vs. Kaidou. The battle is VERY FUNNY, you will enjoy a lot reading it (more than any Spoiler or summary).

The memes are gonna be worthy.

- Kaidou comments how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms user (like Zoan).

Luffy goated.:datas:
- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Gigant” turning his entire body into giant. He looks like a God.

:lumazed:
- Momonosuke and Yamato reach the rooftop and see Luffy's new form.
Yamato and Momo after seeing Luffy:

- Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.

- At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaidou's face very hard.

- Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"
Yoooo!!!!!!!

This week it will be impossible for me to publish my full summary. I have a lot of work and I don't think I have enough time to write it. But I will try until the last minute.
Redon-sama took one for the team. Respect.

- No Break Next Week.
Nice.

seeing kaido on his Twilight of his life, apologizing to luffy, having a blast , im now really sure he would have redemption

redeeming moment before his Death to BB or someone of the WG. this was a clear sign of his final moment nearing.

i think now that kaido knew luffy was joyboy, the one who will change the world, he would probably already accepted he aint the one
who will change the world, he was just now savoring the moment.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Luffy's GOAT status vs Kaido continuation?

Once again, Oda proved that the Strawhats are the main characters of the series as usual.

The memes are gonna be worthy.

Luffy goated.:datas:

:lumazed:

Yamato and Momo after seeing Luffy:

Yoooo!!!!!!!

Redon-sama took one for the team. Respect.

Nice.
Goda sensei is working so hard

3 chapters in a row is being the norm since a while

- All chapter is about Luffy Vs. Kaidou. The battle is VERY FUNNY, you will enjoy a lot reading it (more than any Spoiler or summary).
Never really like the humour in op, but if the choehraphy is good then ok.
- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Gigant” turning his entire body into giant. He looks like a God.
Budda luffy?
- Momonosuke and Yamato reach the rooftop and see Luffy's new form.
adult form momonosuke adult form?
- Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.
:gokulaugh:might be faster than the zoans in impel down in terms of recovery sheeeesh thats stupid broken
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaidou's face very hard.
- Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"

Deja vu for like the 5th time?
Overall only inerested in the choegraphy. Kaido keeps getting better and big moms defeat is becoming more and more questionable.

People so suck . When awakening revealed , everybody complaint about luffy god thing , just kne chap later , understand that luffy is not god and kaido still fighting . People said awakening is shit .ddddd

When luffy turn into boundman for the first time , he couldnt beat doff in his first attemption . Just calm down , after awakening , luffy did not become one punch man .dddd
this isnt about powerscaling young man .
Post automatically merged:

By becoming a giant he simply increased in size he did not change races:kaidowhat:
:milaugh:

Kaido healed zoros scar just walking .ddd also thanks to his mytical zoan df , kaido flying onigashima ( check size of onigashima) in hours and simultaneously he fought 11 12 person at whole time . Still he can foght against gear 5 .

When luffy recover and heal himself .
This is shit . How can it possible .dddddd

Hahaahha .

Status
Not open for further replies.