Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Damn I was thirsty for spoilers only to find out it's a battle chapter than can't be spoiled in text

This week it will be impossible for me to publish my full summary. I have a lot of work and I don't think I have enough time to write it. But I will try until the last minute.
I feel so guilty that this man Redon is burning the midnight oil to bring us summaries, and I spent the last 3 months relentlessly meming him :peperain:

Also looks like Oda couldn't explain his bullshit about why Luffy is ALWAYS rubber like a paramecia and doesn't have a zoan rubber form.

So he just
Mythical zoans provide the user powers separate from transformations. Nika's is rubber. He's human, so effectively Luffy does not "transform" until he awakens. It's not that complicated

Not a specific reason but I am burned out of following Wano weekly. Not happy with how Kaido has been handled so far and I just want it to end on a high note so ZKK might be just it.
I mean I am probably enjoying this week's fighting panels but we had chapters like this for the past 2 years, it's just tiring rn for me
I think we will get a good end for Kaido. And this gear 5 is just the first step.

Status
Not open for further replies.