Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it’s really annoying tf out of me that Luffy has yet to show the Logia aspect of his fruit like WTFFFFF????
Post automatically merged:

WHERE IS THE LOGIA ASPECT LUFFY????

My personal opinion its due to:

- He freely increase his muscle mass

- The ground he picked, get a new law of physics into being able to reflect Boro Breath

Like i legit think Luffy can freely manipulate his own body in a way a reality warper can. But the effect is limited to his own body and to some extent, the stuff he touches.
Giant Luffy incoming,maybe?

I think we will get a good end for Kaido. And this gear 5 is just the first step.
So is the lurking legend this "greatest enemy ever" or is it just Joyboy/Nika?

I doubt Oda was referring to Kaido there considering it was always obvious Kaido was gonna be the villain of Wano...plus I'm not sure how Kaido really relates to WB other than being a Yonkou

So nah this shit hasn't happened yet

Wano being 5 acts lives on :kobeha:

edit: wait he was talking about the final war?
being in rocks perhaps

y'all realize that even if the Nika fruit gives Luffy infinite or near infinite stamina, this means nothing because the next person Luffy will fight has the ability to negate his DF?
This makes me wonder--was the Yami DF ever considered as an alternative/counter to the Nika fruit? Since the WG had such trouble even getting ahold of the Nika DF, it could have been a way to hedge their bets in case someone else got it and could fully utilize it. Of course, that would only work if the WG could get their hands on that DF...

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm actually a bit confused so please forgive me lmao, but are you talking about blackbeard? I don't know much about his powers but I thought he stole them away not just negate
Blackbeards darkness fruit cancels out other DF powers somehow. He did it to Ace but I think he only worked when he grabbed Ace when Ace was close to him? Not sure of the darkness itself touching you is enough to cancel your DF but with awakening at least, then definitely surely.

So is the lurking legend this "greatest enemy ever" or is it just Joyboy/Nika?

I doubt Oda was referring to Kaido there considering it was always obvious Kaido was gonna be the villain of Wano...plus I'm not sure how Kaido really relates to WB other than being a Yonkou

So nah this shit hasn't happened yet

Wano being 5 acts lives on :kobeha:

edit: wait he was talking about the final war?
It’s likely Xebec. Whitebeards old captain
Post automatically merged:

I wanna vote in the poll but then people will know who I favor in the Monster Trio.......
Don’t you favor Zoro?

A. Luffy has the best DF capable of unlimited regen and reality warping
B. Luffy has Nika DF giving him just a regular rubber body so Luffy is currently matching Kaidou with a lousy fruit which is named after a God solely for plot twist but still only rubber

Luffybros which way should i wank Luffy next :myman:

I was thinking Xebec too. Btw, I didn't mean that Luffy is possessed or something, I just meant that the term "lurking legend" might have referred to the reveal of Luffy being Joyboy/Nika considering both are "legendary" figures
I thought that too,but Luffy is not an enemy to the straw hats lol
Maybe Kaido+BM teaming up was the lurking legend(rocks duo return),but i want it to be Shiki.He was said to be preparing something for 20 years in the future.The time is now.Where is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.