Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Tbf it's not like we got any other major development from other characters except for Raizo beating Fukurokuju and Hiyori letting Orochi roast lol
True, there’s not many active plot lines left to follow anyways, only Luffy vs Kaido, Hiyori vs Orochi, burning Onigashima, whatever’s happening at the Flower Capital, Momo holding the island, and Zoro’s grim reaper plot

Luffy's Devil Fruit is still trash, as it does not allow him to build is base strength WITHOUT SEASTONE due to being rubber man 24/7, and he also has Drawbacks like cutting life force, stamina and haki as well.

Luffy has the worst luck out of them all, he got the worst devil fruit of all time.
But unlike everyone else, he makes it work.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffy's Devil Fruit is still trash, as it does not allow him to build is base strength WITHOUT SEASTONE due to being rubber man 24/7, and he also has Drawbacks like cutting life force, stamina and haki as well.

Luffy has the worst luck out of them all, he got the worst devil fruit of all time.
But unlike everyone else, he makes it work.
It's literally a godly devil fruit

G

Gorosei Informer

Imo the earlier Bleach was such a good read. His mom's death, apparently caused by a Hollow, i still remember that scene and plot twist. His first time holding Zanpakuto and slicing the giant monster, awesome.

...then powerlevel mania happened and Ichigo vs Zaraki and Ichigo vs Byakuya and Ichigo vs Aizen etc all become powerlevel fanservice and HEART panels :josad::josad:
Bleach was amazing until after Soul Society imo. It has great moments until the end but it was messy as hell, worse than other series I've read.

I agree about those fights too, the power creep was absurd, accelerated beyond measure and then Aizen effortlessly stopping Ichigos Bankai with just a finger happened too.

I was even kinda disappointed that Aizen wasn't actually dead and grew to find him pretty generic, boring, annoying and overhyped/overrated as hell over time too. Far too much of a mystery and perfection obsessed type villain like Cell too.

I know that's going to trigger a lot of people especially the massive Aizen cult ofc but Bleach is the most wasted potential ive ever seen anywhere by far.

I could type literal essays not even just one on what's so wrong with it.

Early Bleach was the best and amazing though. It had such fantastic style, atmosphere, tone and a different vibe overall.
The one-shot chapter Kubo did recently I thought was amazing before but now im feeling its too edgy, cynical, horrifying etc for what it revealed and implies in the lore/world building for Bleach. Its fitting but it feels excessive too.

I love Masaki though or Ichigos mom ofc, shes great. Kubo did write quite a few wonderful female character here and there.

As an aside, I feel like seastone has been really underutilized. You would think at least the WG would use it as bullets/shrapnel/etc., or you would hear about it more as something on the black market.

Status
Not open for further replies.