Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy needs Garp to give him proper Marine training with seastone cuffs. i'm not talking about the survival training like leaving him in the wild. I am talking about marine workouts while wearing seastone cuffs( Like the ones in Udon prison) physical strength training. And MArtial Arts or MMA fighting.

Prepare for the rest of the SHs to become the Konoha 11 bar Sasuke and Naruto. Ocassional panels where we see their now Flanderized characters, random powerups to make them relevant enough for the arc in question, and a plethora of reaction faces because that's what they will become from now on, the VIP Luffy Fan Club.

Prepare for the rest of the SHs to become the Konoha 11 bar Sasuke and Naruto. Ocassional panels where we see their now Flanderized characters, random powerups to make them relevant enough for the arc in question, and a plethora of reaction faces because that's what they will become from now on, the VIP Luffy Fan Club.
gg

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
the point of this chapter is to show off Gear 5, recovering stamina with his heart is a part of it
Maybe and if it wasn’t Luffy 55th come back I wouldn’t mind
Like I didn’t mind Enel rising up thanks to his powers

But here it’s a tension killer.

first Luffy took a Ragnarok point blank on the rooftop : he was KO like 10 seconds with no consequences. And he magically learnt AdCOC. That was already high bullshit.

Then luffy lost and learnt telepathy, and was down like 5 minutes ate a meal and was right back at it and even stronger. Zenkai boost and stupid.
Luffy was now fighting equally with Kaido and even if before he was no match at all….

then Luffy took Kaido full might point blank again, seemingly died/Ko, yet he awakened and that revived him…. Bullshit again. And 0 consequences of the hit before, no scars, no lasting effects : 00000

and now he dominates Kaido and suffers from stamina issues but managed to hax his heart to work again just like that

Once again it wouldn’t bother me that much if it was the first time but now ……

Maybe and if it wasn’t Luffy 55th come back I wouldn’t mind
Like I didn’t mind Enel rising up thanks to his powers

But here it’s a tension killer.

first Luffy took a Ragnarok point blank on the rooftop : he was KO like 10 seconds with no consequences. And he magically learnt AdCOC. That was already high bullshit.

Then luffy lost and learnt telepathy, and was down like 5 minutes ate a meal and was right back at it and even stronger. Zenkai boost and stupid.
Luffy was now fighting equally with Kaido and even if before he was no match at all….

then Luffy took Kaido full light point blank again, seemingly died/Ko, yet he awakened and that revived him…. Bullshit again. And 0 consequences of the hit before, no scars, no lasting effects : 00000

and now he dominates Kaido and suffers from stamina issues but managed to hax his heart to work again just like that

Once again it wouldn’t bothered me that much if it was the first time but now ……
Hold on, its WAYAN time? :myman:

Luffy new fruit (yes I call it a new fruit) is the worst ass pull I've seen in all one piece. It is crazily OP. His only limit is his imagination, so he could theoretically have the same powers as logia users, he just have to imagine it. He could have the power to create ice, he just have to imagine it. He could have tge power to change the weather, he just have to imagine it... He is overcheated right now.
you didn’t understand anything you read :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.