Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling luffy he has to leave
And telling luffy he can't let ussop back even though luffy was happy to is dictating what he has to do.
Cry
He didn’t dictate it. He only reminded Luffy of importance of what happened. Cuz he knew Luffy overlooked it because of the friendship with Usopp.

he has it himself he is happy with usopp coming back as long as he apologizes. But if they accept him without apologizing then that means that Luffy is okay with being disrespected by his crew. And that is something that Zoro will not allow. He says if Luffy is cool with it then Zoro will be the next one to leave.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He didn’t dictate it. He only reminded Luffy of importance of what happened. Cuz he knew Luffy overlooked it because of the friendship with Usopp.

he has it himself he is happy with usopp coming back as long as he apologizes. But if they accept him without apologizing then that means that Luffy is okay with being disrespected by his crew. And that is something that Zoro will not allow. He says if Luffy is cool with it then Zoro will be the next one to leave.
Threatening to leave is what's called an ultimatum its dictating to luffy what he has to do or else

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you fucking crayon eater
Threatening to leave is what's called an ultimatum its dictating to luffy what he has to do or else
May I know why you call me a “fucking crayon eater”?
I know what an ultimatum is. And I agreed with what Zoro did. But Zoro says it himself “Luffy might be an Idiot, but he is still our captain and I’m not letting anyone disrespect him.”

So if you wanna have a nice discussion good. If not then have a nice day, sir.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I know what an ultimatum is. And I agreed with what Zoro did. But Zoro says it himself “Luffy might be an Idiot, but he is still our captain and I’m not letting anyone disrespect him.”

Because you eat crayons.

And if you know what an ultimatum is stop eating crayons.

Nice discussion and Zoroturds won't go hand in hand. There is a reason they have most toxic label.

Non sense is the common sense of worst gen. Bringing smile on the people is what Luffy does throughout the manga. And it will happen in wano also. Hence your post is non sense.
this is nika we're talking about here, not some occasional luffy goofiness.
instead of the looney tunes faces, it would be better to just stick with the lore and actually make people laugh.
kaido getting defeated while everyone is laughing at him would be better than whatever is happening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.