Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Wait @PizzaBread How u guys get the Information that Shanks is King of underworld? Am i Missing important info:josad:
Shanks crew has a theme of drinks and they refer to Shanks with a different type of kanji for Captain / Leader, it seems that kanji / term they use in japanese is often used for Yakuza leaders

So Shanks being kinda like a Yakuza leader / Mafia / Governament Relations

Being a leader of the Underworld would be pretty on point

It would also add a big reason as to why he is a Yonko, since his crew is smaller than the others and he doesn't have that big of a fleet to protect his regions, but if he has ties with the Underworld, he could have allies everywhere.

Wouldn't the king of the underworld be Zoro? Cuz he wields enma, which is the literal king of the underworld in mythology
Underworld that iam talking about is Black Market. When it comes to Zoro, better choose word Hell i think.
Post automatically merged:

nah you Good

Shanks crew has a theme of drinks and they refer to Shanks with a different type of kanji for Captain / Leader, it seems that kanji / term they use in japanese is often used for Yakuza leaders
Like the Word Oyabun? Damn :amazing:

Ye
Underworld that iam talking about is Black Market. When it comes to Zoro, better choose word Hell i think.

nah you Good

Like the Word Oyabun? Damn :amazing:
Yeah if theres a light there is a dark.
If there is a god there is a demon.
If there is a sun there is a moon.
I prefer zoro comeback from the otherworld and got a unique power even that imposible.

Status
Not open for further replies.