Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You completely missed my point. The only reason people would treat this differently than if it were to happen in those respective series is because they are chained by Oda. This is disgraceful shit
Lol I don't know about Oda when I read One Piece. I read One Piece because it is unique and is different from typical Shonen Manga like Naruto or DB.
I like DB and Naruto too, but I just find One Pice is refreshing because of it uniqueness and I never read One Piece for serious scene like Android/Cell saga (I still could feel the vibe when I type this) or brutal fight scene like Goku vs Frieza.

I personally think that quite a lot of recent OP's plot has been redundant but I think most of OP readers that follow OP for long time (more than 10 years) like OP because of its uniqueness and this chapter again show how unique OP could be.

While I've read/watch this series for almost 20 years, I only know about Oda in recent years (post 2010) and didn't even read OP because of him. Lol. Why should we read manga just because someone that we didn't know personally write it?

Seems like your disappointment comes because in hindisight you think OP should follow Naruto and DB "formula" (i. e., dont troll in serious fight) while they are not from the beginning.

Some of Luffy's early fight already show that in OP, serious fight could be treated as Gag and it is one of the things that I enjoyed in OP.

I bet you didn't read/watch OP because of the same reason with me, isn't it?
It is okay to have different taste, but it is very ridiculous to accused those that has different taste from you is Oda's defenders.
Yikes!
:whitepress:

I

Indigo

TBH, I want to see Some "Underworld" people. I always thought that Law is gonna be "King Of Underworld".
That's Shanks
Post automatically merged:

Btw, how vulnerable will be Momonosuke as "Shogun". :risicheck::risitameh:
To be fair, if he just learns Boro's Breath he can deal with most of the marines alone :gokulaugh:

He will also have the scabbards + Yamato, and they are all very competent fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.