Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True
not only One Piece... but compared to many other series...

Gintama does EVERYTHING better

Better fights
Better comedy
Better feels
Better drama
Better flashback
Better character development

This series is by far the best series I have ever seen...
and the main character Gintoki is by far the BEST character in ANY MEDIUM... including hollywood
Couldn't agree more!! Glad we share the same taste

Just thinking about how this Looney Tunes crap will carry on to Luffy vs Teach and Luffy vs Akainu alone make me :catcry:.

Is it safe to say that Oda successfully wrote Luffy to be detrimental to OP instead of an asset? :chopoff:

Zoro hard carries the series for me at this point. :blobevil:
Luffy in this chapter is exactly what he is used to be preskip you people always rant about. At the end of the day, it is just cope phrase younmake yourselves to justify your trashtalk against Luffy. Don't worry, your opinion on this so called looney toon is not going to hold any water.

Luffy fights ain't one dimensional like Zoro fights where you find only one liner and Zoro passing through his opponent with cool photo pose. It will be different with Akainu and Blackbeard just like his all other fights.

Luffy in this chapter is exactly what he is used to be preskip you people always rant about. At the end of the day, it is just cope phrase younmake yourselves to justify your trashtalk against Luffy. Don't worry, your opinion on this so called looney toon is not going to hold any water.

Luffy fights ain't one dimensional like Zoro fights where you find only one liner and Zoro passing through his opponent with cool photo pose. It will be different with Akainu and Blackbeard just like his all other fights.
Pretending to like Gear 5 isn't good for you health, man. Here, have some more :jackcopium::pepecopium:.

That last panel of him punching through Kaido is freaky, but still feels so random idk what to make of Luffy's ghost like abilities of going through people, mixed feelings.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why should kaido die ?
Why can't he retire like other pirates ?
What makes him irredeemable?
Post automatically merged:

Why not marry big mom?
i think he will stay, but change his roles. He will accept his lost and that his time is done, maybe he even tries to die again, but then he somehow sees his daughter and further tries to support her. He will change into a father. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.