Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be that guy, but didn't Oda say Akainu would be PK in a year if he were a pirate?

I think we are vastly underestimating the scale this manga will go to have Luffy fight Akainu, Blackbeard and/or Shanks if he's already this far with Kaido. No dig on Yonko or Kaido, but Akainu is extremely strong and deservedly so. One Punch can literally kill most people
Akainu is far from weak I'm not disrespecting him. He's just not stronger than Kaido who's confirmed to be the WSC

People forget that even though Luffy will beat Kaido here it's not the same as beating a fresh Yonko 1 on 1. Kaido has fought 14-15+ different people with no time to rest. Luffy's just finishing the job

He won't have a legitimate 1 on 1 fight with a Yonko class opponent till the next arc

Gintama has better serious fights than One Piece btw
True
not only One Piece... but compared to many other series...
Does Gintama do goofy fights better?
Gintama does EVERYTHING better

Better fights
Better comedy
Better feels
Better drama
Better flashback
Better character development

This series is by far the best series I have ever seen...
and the main character Gintoki is by far the BEST character in ANY MEDIUM... including hollywood

Oda already does a fine enough job of that as it is.
Post automatically merged:

He obviously doesnt mean anyone of note really, maybe Big Mom but thats about it.

Akainu low diffs him,and Mihawk cuts him in pieces.
:queenmoji::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
He just laughed.
Akainu took 10 days to beat Aokoji. That shows how close the top tiers are there.
Only way Akainu is a tad bit stronger if and if he will be the last opponent and then too gap will be bleak.
What people fail to understand is Luffy will never come out underdog ever again. At max there will be 40-60.
He went from 10-90 to 40-60 this arc. It can never get lower.
Respect WSC

Akainu is far from weak I'm not disrespecting him. He's just not stronger than Kaido who's confirmed to be the WSC

People forget that even though Luffy will beat Kaido here it's not the same as beating a fresh Yonko 1 on 1. Kaido has fought 14-15+ different people with no time to rest. Luffy's just finishing the job

He won't have a legitimate 1 on 1 fight with a Yonko class opponent till the next arc
Luffy was basically dead. So if anything it makes Luffy look more impressive than Kaido.

If Ants bite you and you get punched in the face you can't say the ants made you lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.