Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Creature refers to beasts and doesn't apply to humans wanna know how?

ODA in the SBS

Whitebeard "The world's Strongest Pirate"

If creature includes humans then kaido should be the world strongest pirate but WB is. Kaido however is a pirate so WB > Kaido.

Fuck outta here with the WSC
In Japanese it litteraly means World's strongest living thing, humans are living things are they not?

Came to see what people think of the raw, instead got comments after comments arguing about Kaido, Shanks and Akainu... :kriwhat:

Anyway, lmao the panels are amazing and the fight is hilarious. I was laughing while reading it. I absolutely love Gear 5 :akaman:

Aside from that, Giant Luffy finally fucking happened!! After waiting for years, a proper Giant Luffy graces us with his presence!:lunazing:

In Japanese it litteraly means World's strongest living thing, humans are living things are they not?
How could it encompass all living beings when Whitebeard is the strongest pirate? You haven't answered that. please do

Also thing refers to beasts. We already know this from Big Mom "You cannot defeat that "thing"

Came to see what people think of the raw, instead got comments after comments arguing about Kaido, Shanks and Akainu... :kriwhat:

Anyway, lmao the panels are amazing and the fight is hilarious. I was laughing while reading it. I absolutely love Gear 5 :akaman:

Aside from that, Giant Luffy finally fucking happened!! After waiting for years, a proper Giant Luffy graces us with his presence!:lunazing:
Giant Luffy was pretty cool, found the jump rope thing funny but the arms of Luffy coming out of Kaido's eyes was nightmare inducing.

Only Admiralbois shit on his title even though it's been confirmed by Oda

Akainu doesn't stand a chance against Kaido

:kuzanshut:
Not to be that guy, but didn't Oda say Akainu would be PK in a year if he were a pirate?

I think we are vastly underestimating the scale this manga will go to have Luffy fight Akainu, Blackbeard and/or Shanks if he's already this far with Kaido. No dig on Yonko or Kaido, but Akainu is extremely strong and deservedly so. One Punch can literally kill most people

How could it encompass all living beings when Whitebeard is the strongest pirate? You haven't answered that. please do

Also thing refers to beasts. We already know this from Big Mom "You cannot defeat that "thing"
I shall, WB had the WSM/WSP title for the longest, but he was clearly on the decline for years, and in MF it was solidified. So his title was from his prime days and since no one really challenged him for it he retained it.

Living thing/Organism refers to anything thats alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.