Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's ridiculous but not in a good way. This whole confrontation is essentially inexcusable, and if it carries on in the series One Piece's reputation should be ruined
I don't think it will ruin one piece reputation.

Oda is enjoying this stuff. He is bringing fun into a manga which is running for more than two decades.

More importantly, Japanese audience which is his primary audience loves such things.

And,. You are overlooking one more thing - anime - one piece anime would literally make people laugh with these chapters.

So I don't see OP ruining but infact I see OP getting new vigour

G

Gorosei Informer

Just imagine, we will see jumping eyes on Teach, Sakazuki, and Im. catded
i saw a joke yesterday implying Imu is a Tontatta. That we're being tricked on the size of the SH too and Oda is manipulating perspective against us purposely. I will scream if that is true lmfao.

This is genuinely the first ever time I've NOT wanted Luffy to fight any top tiers including who you mentioned or anyone else for that matter too.
:luuh::odenugh::lawsigh::whitepress:

Time to completely double down on my Zoro fanboyism instead lmfaoooo.

:zosmug::gokulaugh::milaugh:

This is especially more scathing when you see and think about what Roger, Whitebeard, Mihawk and even Kaido are like. Is Shanks gonna get clowned by Luffy in this way too and especially personally due to his relation with him? Or is Shanks getting offscreened by Blackbeard somehow the actual better scenario here?!

No wonder Boa became such a parody of herself after being exposed to Luffy for that long too lmao. Same with Fujitora even I'd argue. But I don't want to stir the pot too much right now, more so than I have already haha.

Remember how Naruto used the Sexy Jutsu to beat Kaguya? That feels trivial by comparison to this!

I went from completely loving this reveal and powerup to absolutely hating it and being entirely disgusted with it in the next chapter, nobody trolls us like Goda! Nobody emotioanlly manipulates us like Goda! Nobody makes a mockery of all of us, his own lore, store and characters, Goda!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Now time to go into the Oda/One Piece Stan Protection Program before I get hounded again.

:joker:

Sanji was probably the best character pre timeskip. But he has been one of the worst since the timeskip, how in the hell is he winning this poll? Where have these newfound Sanji fans just sprung from? I mean he's even beating LUFFY wtf

Seeing the panels, I don't have issue with g5. It fits Luffy.

But I feel bad for luffy fans who overhyped it and said it over g5 luffy is above akainu, Shanks, mihawk, kaido lmao!
For now it did nothing more than g4. Kaido still fine and tanking it.
It is one thing with Kaidou but why do you bring others. They don't have Kaidou like durability. They may have other ways to counter it but forget g5 even g4+CoC affects them badly, or atleast more than Kaidou.

I fucking love this gear 5. something completely ridiculous and fun, unpredictable and shaking the fandom.
you can see oda just having fun with his ideas again.
At some point it felt like he is fulfilling some to do lists, losing a bit the fun in it. Now he is back at just doing what the fuck ever he wants. Love it :cheers:
And Kidd will be cheerleading over this G5 Nika like you are cheering for Oda right now.

i saw a joke yesterday implying Imu is a Tontatta. That we're being tricked on the size of the SH too and Oda is manipulating perspective against us purposely. I will scream if that is true lmfao.

This is genuinely the first ever time I've NOT wanted Luffy to fight any top tiers including who you mentioned or anyone else for that matter too.
:luuh::odenugh::lawsigh::whitepress:

Time to completely double down on my Zoro fanboyism instead lmfaoooo.

:zosmug::gokulaugh::milaugh:

This is especially more scathing when you see and think about what Roger, Whitebeard, Mihawk and even Kaido are like. Is Shanks gonna get clowned by Luffy in this way too and especially personally due to his relation with him? Or is Shanks getting offscreened by Blackbeard somehow the actual better scenario here?!

No wonder Boa became such a parody of herself after being exposed to Luffy for that long too lmao. Same with Fujitora even I'd argue. But I don't want to stir the pot too much right now, more so than I have already haha.

Remember how Naruto used the Sexy Jutsu to beat Kaguya? That feels trivial by comparison to this!

I went from completely loving this reveal and powerup to absolutely hating it and being entirely disgusted with it in the next chapter, nobody trolls us like Goda! Nobody emotioanlly manipulates us like Goda! Nobody makes a mockery of all of us, his own lore, store and characters, Goda!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Now time to go into the Oda/One Piece Stan Protection Program before I get hounded again.

:joker:
Luffy using unpredictable fighting style is mockery? Man. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.