Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is not a slum dweller like you who needs to suck dicks to live. A nobody like you who cannot do shit except talk big behind a keyboard should just shut up. Go become relevant first before you talk big. A loser with no achievement in life doing a mediocre job and calling others as dick suckers. Who are you bitch?
juste someone who doesn’t have oda’s dick in his mouth, can you say the same ?

I disagree, but how does it come that you need to come up bashing kid always when I post something, not even related to kid?
What is you disagree with?
Law remains the Head of the Cheerleaders, it was generally agreed Kidd was more underwhelming than Law.

P.s.
Expectation:
- But but Linlin battle would turn out into 1 vs 1 with Kidd. Law will get KOed first
- but Kidd will save Page One and Ulti, they will join Kidd's crew

Reality:
Can't even win in Head of Cheerleaders championship.

and I think you can be 25 and love t

we ain’t in high school musical, I am just saying that a charachter like Kaïdo should be respected and get properly sent off, if you can’t understand that and you are okay with that than good for you but that’s not my case
Post automatically merged:

Proof ?
Your posts are classic living proof

I dont mind Luffys new way of fighting, it'll take a minute to get accustomed to the extra goofiness Oda is trying to go for. Pre timeskip has them, or was multiple shots per chapter.

Cool abilities but I'm ready to be done with kaido, he was a cool villain but villains getting treated like cartoon characters just doesn't do it for me. It's fine if it's just luffy but the reaction panel of law, kid etc... the eyes were just ugly looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.