Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kaido knows about awakening then its safe to assume hes already awakened too, right?
i actually don’t understand why poeple assume Kaïdo has an awakening in his sleeve, I think he’s very powerful already he’s close to unbeatable if he has awakening I think it is the end of the raid and the anime. I reaaaally would be surprised if he had one

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Red Admiral Shanks Kills Blackbeard and becomes the primary antagonist instead. :risitavirus:
Now all the "good taste" and "I'm a critical minded reader bro" CHADs are praying their fave doesn't run into Luffy :kobeha:

There's no place to hide for y'all....y'all days will come soon. And all the bIg mEmE karma y'all put out there will be waiting for ya :lulz:

I’m sorry but how can anyone be okay with this fight ending like this ? How deep can Oda’s dick go in your throats ??
Everyone is not a slum dweller like you who needs to suck dicks to live. A nobody like you who cannot do shit except talk big behind a keyboard should just shut up. Go become relevant first before you talk big. A loser with no achievement in life doing a mediocre job and calling others as dick suckers. Who are you bitch?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
thats the funny thing. When you go older than 10-11 as a boy, you suddenly think these kind of fun is only for children, because you think you want to be a masculine man, edgy, strong and only serious.
Until you went 25-30 and realize, nobody gives a damn about your edginess and it’s only stupid to not enjoy what you like. A real man can enjoy things like a 5 year old, while having his life in his hand.

so claiming someone is only 5 years old because he is enjoying something you think is childish, only shows how immature you are in reality.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
thats the funny thing. When you go older than 10-11 as a boy, you suddenly think these kind of fun is only for children, because you think you want to be a masculine man, edgy, strong and only serious.
Until you went 25-30 and realize, nobody gives a damn about your edginess and it’s only stupid to not enjoy what you like. A real man can enjoy things like a 5 year old, while having his life in his hand.

so claiming someone is only 5 years old because he is enjoying something you think is childish, only shows how immature you are in reality.
Reading this elite comment with Buggy avy is so good :suresure:

No way there wont be some drama/emotional climax.

Kaido is getting a last form/awekening
The thing is, Luffy clearly seems on his last legs. If he wasnt the main character and this wasn't One Piece then he would probably die in a chapter or two. This can't keep up too much longer especially if Kaido's already broken ass DF has an Awakening in store too. Honestly I really wanna see it Awakened but it'd be too much, Luffy's still just keeping up rn.

Kidd was never supposed to be the MC, i knew that like everyone else. So what do you want to say?
Kidd is not only not the MC, he is also MC's cheerleader.
Well actually contrary to popular belief, he is not even the Head of the Cheerleaders. Law overshadowed him in their battle against Linlin. Law remains the Head of the Cheerleaders.

You got some busy days this week right?:pepecafe::doffytroll:

Everyone is not a slum dweller like you who needs to suck dicks to live. A nobody like you who cannot do shit except talk big behind a keyboard should just shut up. Go become relevant first before you talk big. A loser with no achievement in life doing a mediocre job and calling others as dick suckers. Who are you bitch?

and I think you can be 25 and love t

we ain’t in high school musical, I am just saying that a charachter like Kaïdo should be respected and get properly sent off, if you can’t understand that and you are okay with that than good for you but that’s not my case
Post automatically merged:

Has IQ more than you.
Proof ?

I don't see how kaido is getting gagged here.

That's narrow way of seeing things.

One who is acting goofy is luffy and he is getting gagged.

Kaido is actually finding ways to tackle these goofy attacks.

If anything, kaido is looking more impressive.
Yeah that's how I'm seeing
He was just doing his things against this ridiculous power of Luffy
The chapter is just Oda showcasing Luffy new awakening power
From next chapter, it would be the real battle.

I was afraid of this chapter after the first spoilers dropped. But I do really liked, I feel like this chapter is used to show the weird powers of Nika and next chapter we will have a better fight and kaido will get stomped. Luffy just awakened his fruit. He still needs to get used to it. And kaido is showing signed of fatigue.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
and I think you can be 25 and love t

we ain’t in high school musical, I am just saying that a charachter like Kaïdo should be respected and get properly sent off, if you can’t understand that and you are okay with that than good for you but that’s not my case
Post automatically merged:

Proof ?
Then don’t indicate other people would be 5 years old, just because they enjoy other things than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.