[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know to be honest, he's trolling/ being carefree with what he's doing but Im waiting for him to come back to the game lol, he would usually be more of a backgroundish character atm if he was scum so his standing out is a bit too jarring for his scum self atm. Anything in particular that pinged you from him?
it was the stuff around blue - I got the impression he was waiting for someone else to commit to ringleading a potential lynch

there’s something hollow about his play so far

it was the stuff around blue - I got the impression he was waiting for someone else to commit to ringleading a potential lynch

there’s something hollow about his play so far
I’ve got lots of thoughts on Blue. I battled and decided not to post them or go after him for it bc I felt very uncomfortable with the angleshooting I was doing considering the post in question came outside the game lol.

I think I’m just not going to use that to solve even if I won’t be able to completely forget about it.

I’ve got lots of thoughts on Blue. I battled and decided not to post them or go after him for it bc I felt very uncomfortable with the angleshooting I was doing considering the post in question came outside the game lol.

I think I’m just not going to use that to solve even if I won’t be able to completely forget about it.
oh did it? Ok, I thought it was something posted in this game that was deleted lol

Well that explains that lol

Fuji reminds me of Arcane and Gram displayed a Townie mindset with his mass claim idea. Knowing Aries scum might not have fake claims, so that would just put himself in danger if he's scum.
I never got fake claims in Aries games nor saw them, if he's following the old game then most of the important characters are in the game itself so if fake claims exist they would be weak af. I believe the anti claim mechanics themselves stem from roles needing specific roles dead and or kill mechanics that trigger on claims or something of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.