[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got fake claims in Aries games nor saw them, if he's following the old game then most of the important characters are in the game itself so if fake claims exist they would be weak af. I believe the anti claim mechanics themselves stem from roles needing specific roles dead and or kill mechanics that trigger on claims or something of the sort.
I had one in Digimon and that was Joe, and there were just two overall for scum iirc.

When it comes to nuking evil there is no right or wrong boy, one second of hesitation and you gained a chain to the heart.
If he’s scum I can angleshoot like no one’s ever angle shot lmao. But we’d definitely be getting out of the spirit of the game I think. I feel like I’d have to ask Aries permission to even say it lol.

Tbh I see no problem with early invests. It's just getting the entire role sheets of scum which should be banned for Town. But alignment checks are fine imo.
Ah that only happened because I amped the alignment cop into becoming a cyclical ability role cop lololololol, then gave myself another refill of the amp.

I am sad my role has no amps, where amps.

Status
Not open for further replies.