[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause i was hunted in the wow game and the trauma remains :peperain: also i watched fma
nah but my point is more that let’s say there’s another indie that has to kill specific people, so what if they get a win, in the grand scheme of things it wouldn’t matter if town knew who they had to lynch

people can object to the idea if they think it’s likely to be a different setup, or even if they think it’s distasteful, but it doesn’t make sense to object on the grounds you have, unless you think that the non town factions could kill townie before they can lynch them all?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
nah but my point is more that let’s say there’s another indie that has to kill specific people, so what if they get a win, in the grand scheme of things it wouldn’t matter if town knew who they had to lynch

people can object to the idea if they think it’s likely to be a different setup, or even if they think it’s distasteful, but it doesn’t make sense to object on the grounds you have, unless you think that the non town factions could kill townie before they can lynch them all?
i don't know what the other guys can do but wrath and pride were unstoppable in the anime and apparently this includes the original fma too so hohenheim's ex-girlfriend is here too.
And revealing who the elric brothers are to them doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Daily reminder FMA has scar a serial killer dedicated to hunting alchemists who are town btw and yet gram ,flowa and the ripped one would have us reveal their identities :sus:
I don't. I prefer people claiming over misfiring, though. And again, Scar has a group, it's a scum team.

Aries advised against it, but claiming is better than mislynching or misvigging, so if it ever comes to a target choice I prefer it if people just claimed before we hit Town. We can't really afford lynching or killing Townies in such game.
yea claiming should only be when necessary not just mass claiming to avoid lynching towns lol
cause it seems like there’s another game elsewhere with the same role names and functionality- so if that game is public knowledge, seems there’s a template for a win
this was hosted before on Nf?
Scar sounds like a perfect indie to me.

And tha game on Fanverse did not last past day 1, almost all roles were not made public.
what happened? Lol I am curious

And I can't help hut cringe when I see fanverse :pepehands: nf was much cooler name
Daily reminder FMA has scar a serial killer dedicated to hunting alchemists who are town btw and yet gram ,flowa and the ripped one would have us reveal their identities :sus:
big red flag!!!!!
I don't. I prefer people claiming over misfiring, though. And again, Scar has a group, it's a scum team.
It is literally mentioned this phase won't have invests and kills how would someone get misfired this early looool

Status
Not open for further replies.