[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I can't understand a single word that Mango is saying. It's undoubtedly very suspicious and misleading.

But then again TAC and him seemed to have buddied which makes me look back as TAC because I have been seeing him as townish with his overall activity so far.
I asked for an elaboration on his case and he gave me a selfaware answer. Like for me that is the nail in the coffin.

vote lunch MangoSenpai

also Ekko claimed indie has to go

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What's with this open scumming? Even if you have any connection with Father, he's like the super biggest baddie of the series. Why should we listen to you at all?
Mis
I can't understand a single word that Mango is saying. It's undoubtedly very suspicious and misleading.

But then again TAC and him seemed to have buddied which makes me look back as TAC because I have been seeing him as townish with his overall activity so far.
Suspicious and misleading?

Aha, I see, you must not be aware, but you having openly defended Mitch, you will now unfortunately be hammered down as a co-consiparator of Mitchmatch's evil deeds.

See, this isn't a matter of what's and if's.

This is the words of Father, there is nothing else you can say or do.
Mitch's cover has been blown off.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Mitch looks town tbh

Soulkiller looks like a wild card tbh, I have never seen this before in the past 3 years kek

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Add Rej in the list of Homunculus supporting Mitch.

Alchemy is an art ancient and lost, science is forever.

And with the power of science I, Vsauce, will lead Town into the right side of history.

:RippedVsauce:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Add Rej in the list of Homunculus supporting Mitch.

Alchemy is an art ancient and lost, science is forever.

And with the power of science I, Vsauce, will lead Town into the right side of history.

:RippedVsauce:
Vsauce doesnt look like someone who wants to solve things kek

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
:ohreally: not only you. I woke hour ago and now I fight with a photoshop between reads here. Unsure about Mango but guy seems quite slright... For now, and I hope that you are happy with my sensery, despite my doubts and lack of sleep.

sup ningens!!

hard claiming neutral indie

what u need to know - i can win with any1

what u dont need to know (atleast not rn) - the specifics of my wincon

what u need to do - impress me town, so i side with yall. scum yeeet day 1 !!

what u need to beware of - if things go south and yall fuk up badly then i have all rights to betray yall and side with mafia

aight time to read
Well I suppose you’re not claiming to be pro town so there’s that

Daily reminder FMA has scar a serial killer dedicated to hunting alchemists who are town btw and yet gram ,flowa and the ripped one would have us reveal their identities :sus:
I can only assume you haven’t thought this through

apparently Aries doesn’t provide fake claims, so what’s this serial killer going to claim exactly?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Well I suppose you’re not claiming to be pro town so there’s that
Well a pro town indie would usually just claim town.
Claiming indie means you wanna get off the radar of mafia which means that you technically could side with mafia at any time. He even openly states it, it is ridiculous. And that is why you don't claim indie because now Ekko threw away all credibility he would have if he were to claim town.

Status
Not open for further replies.