[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

"Grammaton & SoulKiller's paranoia against Pro-Town Indies makes little sense. Just last game, they have an example in me of one such element working with the Town and being overly honest with their role (the host of said game believed I should have hidden certain elements). As a result, this paranoia feels misplaced, and duly, inauthentic. Grammaton is Scum too."

*TAC, Grammaton & SoulKiller are not Town.
*Ekkologix is not a Neutral Independent.
*My Waifubro is also not Town.​

sup ningens!!

hard claiming neutral indie

what u need to know - i can win with any1

what u dont need to know (atleast not rn) - the specifics of my wincon

what u need to do - impress me town, so i side with yall. scum yeeet day 1 !!

what u need to beware of - if things go south and yall fuk up badly then i have all rights to betray yall and side with mafia

aight time to read
I doubt this very much. Dislike the tone as well.

"Grammaton & SoulKiller's paranoia against Pro-Town Indies makes little sense. Just last game, they have an example in me of one such element working with the Town and being overly honest with their role (the host of said game believed I should have hidden certain elements). As a result, this paranoia feels misplaced, and duly, inauthentic. Grammaton is Scum too."

>honest and working with town
>threatened town
>killed townies
>blasted abilities left and right at townies
>flipped a serial killer

checks out.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
>honest and working with town
>threatened town
>killed townies
>blasted abilities left and right at townies
>flipped a serial killer

checks out.

Did you see my flip? I was the first role, all the way up to the final day (where I was lynched). You can ask @Fujishiro & @Dr_Professor83 - though I thought this obvious. I won't have it said that I fake claimed Indie, and I'm very surprised you needed me to clarify this for you.​

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I think he's more a townie than indie since he was from the beginning an active to father's plans. :zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.