[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if this Ability hit Mafia, doesn't that mean that now they can reveal who are their buddies? I don't buy that
Either this Ability picks a Random Indie & turns them to Town, or this is just a Fake Action
Let me guess, @Ekkologix gonna claim he was the target lol
This is weird ability.

It was used on me once in Aries game (last Favorites) and I was forbidden to reveal my team (there were other scum to hunt though).

What if this Ability hit Mafia, doesn't that mean that now they can reveal who are their buddies? I don't buy that
Either this Ability picks a Random Indie & turns them to Town, or this is just a Fake Action
I healed cult member from being culted previously and i'm pretty sure he wasn't allowed to talk about it.

Worst

Custom title
what might be interesting is that if the target was town it should have said action failed ? so if the action is not fake the target was not town ?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

"Greed is the core of Humanities Sin, one of Seven the Book of God maps out. However, rather than a Sin, it is a Vice - in excess, it will naturally consume, and yet without it, one lacks the innate desire that makes them "Human". Of course, I am no Human, so I long since discarded this. I am, after all, the Cruellest Witch of them all."​

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

"Greed is the core of Humanities Sin, one of Seven the Book of God maps out. However, rather than a Sin, it is a Vice - in excess, it will naturally consume, and yet without it, one lacks the innate desire that makes them "Human". Of course, I am no Human, so I long since discarded this. I am, after all, the Cruellest Witch of them all."​
What

Status
Not open for further replies.