[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But the timing of your post suggests you would want edward to confirm who greed is in order to, as you put it, off him?

Otherwise how will we know who to lynch?
obviously edward knows who greed is now so i'm telling him that perhaps that's not a good idea since greed becomes THE greatest ally of town later or at least he does in the anime

Worst

Custom title
obviously edward knows who greed is now so i'm telling him that perhaps that's not a good idea since greed becomes THE greatest ally of town later or at least he does in the anime
i'm not sure that can happen if this is the baddie version of greed and he started a scum, maybe another character can take over his role seems like there are a lot of roles interactions

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
But the timing of your post suggests you would want edward to confirm who greed is in order to, as you put it, off him?

Otherwise how will we know who to lynch?
Ooh this is interesting. So you think that Pero might be an executioner? That would explain his earlier posts about the hunted.

Thats not at all what you said though. What you originally said was this:

should we off greed? He becomes an ally later doesn't he?
Why use the 'we' pronoun here if this is an instruction to edward to stay quiet? And why omit said instruction in the first place?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
regardless of what you are, youre claiming that post was a hint to edward to stay quiet, but thats not what im seeing at all.

What im seeing is an invitation to make it clear who greed is so we can kill him
seems like ed doesn't need my invitation to try to kill greed already

regardless of what you are, youre claiming that post was a hint to edward to stay quiet, but thats not what im seeing at all.

What im seeing is an invitation to make it clear who greed is so we can kill him
Not how I am reading this. He asked a question whether the town should focus on eliminating Greed.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
wait wait wait hold up- if good prince copied one town ability those that mean that ling is not to? :josad:damn you ling

Iron Body Pacifist Soul was activated to convert ??? to town
What if this Ability hit Mafia, doesn't that mean that now they can reveal who are their buddies? I don't buy that
Either this Ability picks a Random Indie & turns them to Town, or this is just a Fake Action
Let me guess, @Ekkologix gonna claim he was the target lol

Status
Not open for further replies.